Dr. Who Tardis Spade Key

Klowd

I was a bit bored this weekend, so I decided a project was in order! Ive been wanting to make something for my girlfriend for a while now, and since she is a huge Dr. Who fan, I decided on making a Tardis Spade Key for her.

I originally was going to make it out of Styrene plastic, but I remembered I had an old computer case laying around. I got a couple of pieces left to carve out and Ill start gluing it together.

6226873087_d302722dd5_z.jpg

Cheers,
-John-

Well, I got the pattern glued to the face of the key. All that is left is to weather it and drill the hole at the top so it can hang from a chain.

6227419213_18e99c7f7f_z.jpg

Cheers,
-John-

I cut it out using a Tin Snips, slow work but it works great for stuff like this. And I want to, but I could not find a good picture of the constellation, any idea where I can find a good shot of it?

Cheers,
-John-

Ah Ha! Thank you! I may have to rework mine a little bit to fix the inaccuracies with the shape of the key. But, yes that drawing will help big time for the constellation!

Cheers,
-John-

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back