Dr. Who Tardis Spade Key

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Klowd

I was a bit bored this weekend, so I decided a project was in order! Ive been wanting to make something for my girlfriend for a while now, and since she is a huge Dr. Who fan, I decided on making a Tardis Spade Key for her.

I originally was going to make it out of Styrene plastic, but I remembered I had an old computer case laying around. I got a couple of pieces left to carve out and Ill start gluing it together.

Cheers,
-John-

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Klowd

Well, I got the pattern glued to the face of the key. All that is left is to weather it and drill the hole at the top so it can hang from a chain.

Cheers,
-John-

Klowd

I cut it out using a Tin Snips, slow work but it works great for stuff like this. And I want to, but I could not find a good picture of the constellation, any idea where I can find a good shot of it?

Cheers,
-John-

Klowd

Ah Ha! Thank you! I may have to rework mine a little bit to fix the inaccuracies with the shape of the key. But, yes that drawing will help big time for the constellation!

Cheers,
-John-