Double H's Cobra Predator - The Evolution Of A Predator (Wip)

Rightoooo.... left this in the dark but wasn't happy with my body suit.... yes its still material but i have started airbrushing.

IMAG0854.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

Update time,

Got hold of some Raw Monstermaker P1 hands and a painted P1 neck ring. Though I forgot to photograph the neck ring I did get some process pics from my hand paint up!

IMAG0918.jpg

IMAG0919.jpg

Painted

IMAG0920.jpg

IMAG0925.jpg

IMAG0926.jpg

IMAG0921.jpg

IMAG0922.jpg

Starting to think that this thread should be a WIP and moved.....

Thanks for looking guys and gals!

Thanks bud, suit practically complete now, just needed to recap some rust areas and throw in some coppers, browns etc to make some areas more rusty/prominent

Just to throw these in for armour references, here are the AVP scar and P1 bio that I painted up 'forgotten' clan style

IMAG0874.jpg

The threads for these can be found in the weapons and armour section

I think they look great! I love how the armor looks! Nice Job!

Thanks bud, getting there with this - finally lol

Dude your feet and armor came out awesome!! Badass work Jason!

Thanks bud, not good in comparison to your suit but good enough for now and the local carnival next week lol actually quite amazing how you well foamies can be made and painted to look like metal armour pieces lol

Don't think I will ever say this is complete - I just keep revamping it and it constantly changes as a result lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back