The Evolution of a Predator Suit-From Start to Finish

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Here it is people: from start to finish...

This is what I paid Mr Daniel Bravo for:

DanielBravo_PredatrHuntr_03.jpg

DB_P1_PredatrHuntr_02.jpg

DanielBravo_PredatrHuntr_04.jpg

Hands, legs, torso and unpainted back pack. The backpack is a different color than the one Scott originally showed me.

DanielBravo_PredatrHuntr_05.jpg

Painted hands and feet, unpainted gauntlets, canon, and what looks to be the top of the back pack

DanielBravo_PredatrHuntr_06.jpg

Unpainted arms, shin armor, thigh armor and knee pads

Here are the pieces I have at home that are waiting to be paired with the latex body:

0001.jpg

My mannequin that was horrendously overpriced to ship to Canada

0002.jpg

Good old baseball netting

0003.jpg

Skulls from eBay

0004.jpg

Carl's kick ass canon

0005.jpg

Bio with lasers I got from Art on eBay

0006.jpg

...and of course the head that started all of this madness!

I will soon be getting the entire order (at least for the most part) that Dan has owed me for over a year now. Missing from the items are the P1 gauntlet blades and the chest buckle. I know these are small pieces and if anyone can help me find them, it would be greatly appreciated. Also missing is the raw P1 head with mandibles and teeth, but at this point I assume that DB is forfeiting the rest of the items that I paid him for.

I will say this much about the Lair - for the most part this place is the BEST resource for all things that are Predator. In the last two years I have bought thousands of dollars of Pred props and most of them were bought from the people on the Lair. Just check the FEEDBACK section for the complete list of awesome people.

DB has gotten himself into a rut and I still pray that he can find a way out - I hold no grudge against him although I am very disappointed with him and I will warn anyone who so much as considers purchasing anything from him. I waited well over a year and have been lied to many times with the old "Its in the mail" bullcrap.

Mucho thanks go out to Art for all of his help - without him I would have nothing. Now hopefully I will soon be able to add myself to the Hunters Suit Thread...

yeah arts a good guy glad to see he's straightening it out for you. it looks like a nice suit you should get rid of the torso armor backpack and get a set of scott andrews.

Well like i said PH I will help as much as I can. I may have a P1 gauntlet blades and the chest buckle around the house I look for some when I can ok cya.

i may have a extra set of the bde p-1 blades and a extra chest buckle if art cant find one. i dont think the backpack changed color its obvious its a different one then was in the first pic.

I really hope you get your stuff. Real shame that you had to threaten to get it done.

I think that a year is way too much.

Cary :)

I have that same jittery feeling that I used to get on Christmas Eve when I was a kid. Art mailed everything to Joe (for painting) yesterday and Joe even has an extra set of blades, so I am only in need of a chest buckle now. If anyone knows where I can obtain one, let me know. Dwayne, I don't remember if yours was attached to the backpack or not - just let me know.

Thats it...other than the chest buckle I should be set with everything. It's still a surreal feeling because I have waited so long. I almost don't want to get my hopes up because I am still expecting the worst for some reason. I guess thats what a year of waiting will do to a guy!

Updates will be coming very soon...

I am getting the baseball netting ready and I have a question...

On the upper torso I simply draped the netting over the body and cut a hole in the top for the head. I need to tie the sides together and I also need to tie the arms and legs together. For those of you who have used it, how did you connect the netting together? I thought about sewing them one by one one, but I am wondering what other ideas there might be.

Here are some pics to show what I have so far:

Img_0089.jpg

Img_0094.jpg

Img_0096.jpg

I'm looking for the leather that goes over the butt and possibly some small animal skulls. Two of the skulls I have are really yellow...would bleach solve that? And if anyone can help me find a chest buckle, please let me know...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back