Doc Brown's earpiece in BTTF2

Hi all the package came today so please pm me your addresses so I can send them on to you! When I've sent them I'll pm you with tracking and p&p info! Massive Thanks to mattgomeryBurns you are awesome:)

Attachments

• IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    534 KB · Views: 118
Hi all my tube came today its very similar to the original so with the right bend and size (when I get the new one to use as a guide) it might just work! Take a look!IMG_1361.JPGIMG_1362.JPGIMG_1363.JPGIMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all looking as some screen caps I got the ear piece in bttf 2 has had its wires removed (like mattgomeryBurns said)IMG_1776.PNGIMG_1779.PNG and the pice that goes around your ear has been painted black! (See pics) the ear piece from bttf 1 is completely different it also looks like its got a 9v battery attached to it! (See pics) what do you think????

Hi all looking as some screen caps I got the ear piece in bttf 2 has had its wires removed (like mattgomeryBurns said)View attachment 670301View attachment 670302 and the pice that goes around your ear has been painted black! (See pics) the ear piece from bttf 1 is completely different it also looks like its got a 9v battery attached to it! (See pics) what do you think????

Ah very cool! I didn't think to look at those scenes.

Found the right vioce tube (with the right angle) and also found a black version of the ear piece cheaper but is missing the box shape on the back/top!IMG_1794.PNGIMG_1790.PNG

Yeah I have seen these, I personally just bought another headset... Couldn't handle not having the right one X) it cost me just $30 with shipping, I might just try to sell the other one.

You could just paint the earpiece if that's possible X) it's what I thought about doing...

Yeah I have seen these, I personally just bought another headset... Couldn't handle not having the right one X) it cost me just $30 with shipping, I might just try to sell the other one.

You could just paint the earpiece if that's possible X) it's what I thought about doing...
Cool where did you buy it from? And do they have more?

EmmaInCandyland
Oh and the acrylic stand, I find em at this place in downtown LA that sells store displays. I'm not sure what it's normally used for. They had it displayed with a small pillow between the "arms."

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back