Doc Brown's earpiece in BTTF2

:( cant find them on ebay for 8$ i'd buy that if I saw it for 8$
Hello the one on eBay for $8 is the incorrect shape, but at the moment there is 2 on eBay (the correct shap) $20/$25 free shipping (to the USA) just got on eBay.com and type starset headset and you should find what your looking for:) hope this helps :)

I was wondering, are you sure there is no wire? It looks that there is a tube going down? Like a transparent one maybe x)

tube.jpg

If you want to make the first ear piece a little more accurate then you can easily glue a small piece of wood or something to the side of it, to make it look a more accurate shape! Once you paint it black it will look even better! See pic and I hope this helps!IMG_3392.JPGIMG_3394.JPGIMG_3395.JPG

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for the plantronics voice tube (ref ; 18093-01). After several searches, i found some websites in the united states that still sell them. The problem is that, after a simulation of the shipping costs to France, i'm asked for 120$, just for the shipping costs. For an object of 10$ maximum, i find it a bit expensive lol

My question is; do you know where i can find it please?

Thanks in advance ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back