Do not buy from Val Kuperman on here/FB

JackRyder92

Do not buy from Val Kuperman. Long story short I bought a 30 dollar file of a helmet for him to print. He has issues on his end printing the helmet which is understandably frustrating. He never apologizes through the process. By the end he wants to send me the helmet in pieces, which isn’t what I asked for. Mind you I’ve sent him money at this point. I then ask for a formal apology (which he was incapable of doing) only to eventually formally give one. Excuse after excuse he finally says that he’s just gonna refund me and not even ship me what was paid for. I implore you to not support this pompous maker. He doesn’t follow through with what’s asked and acts like it the buyers problem when issues arise. UPDATE: He’s blocked me lol. I have photos of our conversation thread as well if requested.

Seriously? You removed your post on Facebook group after you were humiliated AND roasted, and now you are going to try it here? The dude apologized and gave you a refund. Stop making yourself look bad. People already said they would rather deal with Val Kuperman, than with you. due to your expectations and demands for public apologies.

Please post the conversation photos you shared on facebook. They show the guy was apologetic, and trying to rectify things. He also refunded your money. You paid $65 for a printed helmet and expected a fully assembles print? Come on!

Last edited:
New member with 2 posts complaining and demanding a public apology, grow up and go away until you do!
He posted this on the RPF Facebook group with screenshots of the messages between him and the seller, and people crucified him for posting it. The seller was very apologetic and when they couldn’t agree on a resolution, he refunded the money without issue. Everyone went off on this guy for publicly trying to slam the seller and demanding the public apology. They told him that they would assume deal with the seller and not him, so he deleted his post there, but immediately came here to try it again. He isn’t going to garner sympathy here either, and is only going to cement himself on everyone’s “people not deal with” list.

Do not buy from Val Kuperman. Long story short I bought a 30 dollar file of a helmet for him to print. He has issues on his end printing the helmet which is understandably frustrating. He never apologizes through the process. By the end he wants to send me the helmet in pieces, which isn’t what I asked for. Mind you I’ve sent him money at this point. I then ask for a formal apology (which he was incapable of doing) only to eventually formally give one. Excuse after excuse he finally says that he’s just gonna refund me and not even ship me what was paid for. I implore you to not support this pompous maker. He doesn’t follow through with what’s asked and acts like it the buyers problem when issues arise. UPDATE: He’s blocked me lol. I have photos of our conversation thread as well if requested.
Issues pop up during production, it happens. When it does, you just hope you can work with the maker on an alternate solution or a refund if there arent great options. It sounds like he offered an alternate solution, apologized, then offered a refund when you didnt want the alternate solution. What more could you want? It sounds like he did everything I’d expect from a trustworthy and professional seller. If you want to demand perfection and be difficult, then you’ll find yourself missing out on some great stuff as people start to avoid you.

Do not buy from Val Kuperman. Long story short I bought a 30 dollar file of a helmet for him to print. He has issues on his end printing the helmet which is understandably frustrating. He never apologizes through the process. By the end he wants to send me the helmet in pieces, which isn’t what I asked for. Mind you I’ve sent him money at this point. I then ask for a formal apology (which he was incapable of doing) only to eventually formally give one. Excuse after excuse he finally says that he’s just gonna refund me and not even ship me what was paid for. I implore you to not support this pompous maker. He doesn’t follow through with what’s asked and acts like it the buyers problem when issues arise. UPDATE: He’s blocked me lol. I have photos of our conversation thread as well if requested

Way to blacklist yourself to EVERYONE on here, you may as well move along and never come back here….:rolleyes:

After your post here, I'd block you too! I also saw the screenshots and Val did everything possible to accommodate your whiny self. Then when no one would pity you (because YOU don't know what you're doing!), you took your ball, ran home and then came here to start garbage?

With those facts in mind: I reported both your topics to the mod/ admin team here at RPF. You are NOT going to destroy someone's reputation here because YOU don't know how to interact with human beings in a mature, reasonable and professional manner.

Seriously? You removed your post on Facebook group after you were humiliated AND roasted, and now you are going to try it here? The dude apologized and gave you a refund. Stop making yourself look bad. People already said they would rather deal with Val Kuperman, than with you. due to your expectations and demands for public apologies.

Please post the conversation photos you shared on facebook. They show the guy was apologetic, and trying to rectify things. He also refunded your money. You paid $65 for a printed helmet and expected a fully assembles print? Come on!
and:
He posted this on the RPF Facebook group with screenshots of the messages between him and the seller, and people crucified him for posting it. The seller was very apologetic and when they couldn’t agree on a resolution, he refunded the money without issue. Everyone went off on this guy for publicly trying to slam the seller and demanding the public apology. They told him that they would assume deal with the seller and not him, so he deleted his post there, but immediately came here to try it again. He isn’t going to garner sympathy here either, and is only going to cement himself on everyone’s “people not deal with” list.
That's the whole issue right there: "JackRyder92" apparently doesn't know how this works, then gets mad at Val over a mistake that JackRyder92 made. Then he pulls the Facebook convo and comes here to libel him?

Unbelievable.

Way to blacklist yourself to EVERYONE on here, you may as well move along and never come back here….:rolleyes:
Right? NO one is going to ever want to deal with this person now.

Last edited:
Then he pulls the Facebook convo and comes here to slander him?

jameson-slander-libel-spider-man.gif

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back