Limited Run DL44 ANH Version Blaster Kit

New run scheduled, limited time only!!!
If you want a kit order as soon as possible so I can start working on it due to other jobs pending.
Delivery estimated at the end of January depending on quantity of orders received,
So don't wait order now!

Awesome! I'm in for an M19 scope as well.

I just got a shipping notice.

I am made of excite. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If at all possible, I would like to get in on the ANH March run. I have had awful luck trying to catch a run from you. Also really would like to catch a M19 run as well. Whenever that may happen. Thanks either way Doc!

There will be a few a la carte items available and steel parts also.
And in celebration of our grand opening the DL44 ANH kits will be upgraded to the brass scope knob.
If you already ordered a kit send me your order number for a free brass scope knob!
If you purchased a brass ANH knob separately send me your order number and you will receive a gift certificate for that amount good toward any purchase on the Dark Energy Creations web site.
:cheers

And in celebration of our grand opening the DL44 ANH kits will be upgraded to the brass scope knob.
If you already ordered a kit send me your order number for a free brass scope knob!
If you purchased a brass ANH knob separately send me your order number and you will receive a gift certificate for that amount good toward any purchase on the Dark Energy Creations web site.

Very cool news! Would you like the order number sent to you through the website or a PM here on the RPF?

YES to steel parts! I need a flash hider and bull barrel!

Congrats on the move and new gear!

Does it matter when we ordered the brass knob??

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back