Limited Run DL44 ANH Version Blaster Kit

IMG_1569.JPG

When I was working on the denix I noticed they got a little crafty, they must have noticed everyone grinding off their logo so they stamped it in,
easy enough to fill with some paint or epoxy

My kit arrived and the parts are your usual excellent work. I especially like the scope knob which is far superior to the cast version - thank you for including it!

Got my kit today. Fantastic. I'm doing some basic fitting. I need some opinions. The track and piston / antenna that make of the front sight seem way to long. I know some put it on and others don't. I more or less know the debate about the canon of on-screen use and that it fell off. If I do use it, should it be cut down to flush with the end of the bull barrel? Any quick pics of original to post would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Finished mine! Thanks DM for the parts to make it look good.

My 3D printed items. The 2 on the left were used to make the mystery disk. The top one is used to house the speaker, battery and circuit board. The lower right piece is used to house the momentary switch that the trigger hits.
09.jpg

Chassis magazine with speaker, circuit board, and CR123 Battery holder in.

10.jpg

LED is a high powered red LED used in sabers.

The red 3V battery drops down with the magazine chassis when you need to change out the cell.
53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

Here's a video of it firing:[video]http://www.moesizzlac.com/assets/images/Camera%20Phone%20pics/DL-44/Video/20170709_101833.mp4[/video]

Full Build Here. I don't want to hijack the thread too much, just wanted to show DM how much I appreciated his efforts by showing the completed build. Thanks again.

--------------DAMN .. I take it I missed this run....or are you doing another run....or dose anyone want to sell theirs ????????

thankyou i just ordered it....what about the 3D printed parts for the battery holder...i didnt see that in the kit i just bought...where do i get that?

thankyou i just ordered it....what about the 3D printed parts for the battery holder...i didnt see that in the kit i just bought...where do i get that?

Good one not sure maybe he'll chime in, Have you tried Shape Ways, they have everything,

I was going back through my emails and took a look at the newsletter and saw the note about ANH steel kits later in the year. Any idea of a timeframe? And will there be just a steel barrel/flash hider combo available?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back