Limited Run DL44 ANH Version Blaster Kit

I've a Steel FH but a barrel in Steel I'd be up for, and if ever you should do a scope mount I'd be on it in a flash. Is the barrel one piece or two - hopefully two as per 1st run?

All the barrels from now on are one piece booster/barrel.
I am still thinking about steel upgrade kits, just not a lot of time right now, let's see.....

Sale starts 1/1/15, production will start in February, limited run so order early to reserve a kit!
There are 2 options, the regular kit $235 or the steel upgrade kit $460
Grips are ordered separately, on sale $50.

Are you still starting to take orders on the 1st of Jan? Do I need to order on your website or through a PM on this thread. Don't want to miss out on getting a kit!

Just been looking have you already sold out, If not is it possible to get parts separately as I only require the booster section?

Just been looking have you already sold out, If not is it possible to get parts separately as I only require the booster section?

The sale did not start yet, 1/1/15, sorry no booster sections available, I am only making the barrel/booster as one piece.

Is there a drill guide anywhere for the placement of the holes for the scope mount? Or does everyone just do it by sight?

Most folks just eyeball it. I think a good way to do it was described a few pages back.

I'd really like a brass scope knob assembly, and a cast version of kpax's front sight!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back