Dishonored 2 Bone Charms

King Jacob

I've been wanting to make these since the game came out and I finally got around to finishing them! A regular version and a "corrupt" version. They started off as 8 separate 3D-printed parts but I cast them in resin before painting. The delicate, thin d-rings were a particular challenge as I kept snapping them when trying to sand and resin wouldn't flow through the tiny channels in the mold. I'm terrible at weathering but otherwise I'm satisfied with how the charms turned out.

Now I'm looking to design and create some kind of holders to display the bone charms. There wasn't a display holder in-game that I could find but I want to design one that looks like it could fit in the Dishonored world.

final 1.jpg

final 3.jpg

Printed on my Prusa i3 MK3S. I've never molded such small parts before and botched it. It was difficult to get castings that didn't have huge bubbles. I wouldn't try to manage without a pressure pot next time.

bonecharm 3d print.jpg
molding process 1.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back