Die Hard

Jedifyfe your a star,many,many thanks from us all who love Die Hard :thumbsup

Just one thing,any chance of a hi res version? Great work.

Last edited:
Thanks... Yeah, I have the screenshots, too... From the ship, the telephone cell and from the alternate ending... But it has always a different label, and a different cap. The label looks in one scene yellow, in the other white... Any white or yellow label (aspirin or something) would work for me...

Die Hard $100,000 dollar Bearer Bond

View attachment Die-Hard--100-000-bond-from-the-Nakatomi-Plaza-vault.jpg

I don't know if this is an exact copy of the bearer bond from the NAKATOMI vault but I've been photoshopping my ass off to get it cleaned up.
The size is bigger than A4 but if you don't have a big printer you can photocopy or scale it down to A4 and it will look alright.

Attachments

• Die-Hard--100-000-bond-from-the-Nakatomi-Plaza-vault.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Re: Die Hard $100,000 dollar Bearer Bond

You are missing the line "Washington. D.C.. February 1979" after "in payment of taxes".

this is so cool. what is the proper size and what is a good paper to print it on.

Don't know the exact size, but here is the approximate size compared to a hand. Looks like A3 (?).

attachment.php

attachment.php

On some thick paper I presume.

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,431
  • sg2.jpg
    sg2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited:
thanks for the info. and im just wondering are you going to do the image thats on the back of the bond as well or am im being greedy.

Re: Die hard stuff

Hi,

Nog that you mention it. I've got it somewhere but I'll have to browse to all my Photoshop and Illustrator files.
If you're interested I've got the gauloise caporal sigarettes and a NAKATOMI screensaver?

Hans (no not Gruber)

Last edited:
Re: Die hard stuff

What's the point of keeping it for yourself?
If you have done all the hard work to make something worthwhile sharing, you want to do so, right!!

***THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SHARING ON THE INTERNET***

Hans

I dug deep into my files and guess what...

Nakatomi.jpg

id card john mcclain.jpg

McClane police badge.jpg

gauloise caporal.png

and

text on back of picture.jpg

BYE FOR NOW...

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back