Deprecated Dick Tracy watch replica

Hello friends,

You've been very patient and I appreciate your enthusiasm for a Dick Tracy watch!

This watch has been a challenge on several sides. The handmade replica path toward realizing a Dick Tracy watch was abandoned for important reasons including legal, cost, and quality. However, the current path, despite the challenges, has resulted in an incredible timepiece that I very much look forward to sharing with you all.

Stay tuned for exciting news in the coming four to six weeks. I will be sure to post an update when I have something news worthy (perhaps involving images and video). Once the watch is released, I look forward to telling you the (abridged) story of bringing this fantastic watch to life—it's been quite the journey!

Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,
Nick

take your time Nick. You are a saint for bringing this to us. I know it will be great (just hope I can afford it!).

Hello all,

Thanks for your patience and your continued support of bringing this amazing watch to life!

After much time and hard work, we are very proud to announce that our timepiece is nearing release. More information will follow once the website goes fully live. In the meantime ...

To be notified of when Dick Tracy | The Official Watch is released for pre-order, please follow the link below and subscribe to our newsletter.

www.dicktracy.watch

Best,
Nick

Awesome. I'm in. (Incidentally, page is blank in Firefox but works fine in IE. edit- page is blank only when calling https)

Last edited:
Signed up for the email list. Excitement has washed over me in an awesome wave.
Hello all,

Thanks for your patience and your continued support of bringing this amazing watch to life!

After much time and hard work, we are very proud to announce that our timepiece is nearing release. More information will follow once the website goes fully live. In the meantime ...

To be notified of when Dick Tracy | The Official Watch is released for pre-order, please follow the link below and subscribe to our newsletter.

www.dicktracy.watch

Best,
Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back