Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools

Man, it's threads like this that make me fall in love all over again with the RPF. So great to see so much collaboration, new ideas, and individuals experience coming into play to deliver an awesome replica. So cool.

Ok, back to google image searches for me.

Gooduck with your search Matt.

Jinto, we don't think it's a global fillet knife. Mainly because the slanted pattern of the dimples towards the top of the handle. It could be a discontinued knife.
I really believe the spatula was cut to form the knife.

On a side note, all 5 Mundial knives are an average of $205.00. The poultry shears are another $25.00 and the Messermeister bag is another $40.

That totals an average of $270.00.

Still need to add in the 2 Bone Saws, #2, and the Main Kill Knife.

Season 1 Episode 6-38:37

You can see a perfect eligible "Microaire" on Dexter's Drill Saw he uses.

It's the one in the back.
1-microaire.jpg

That's what i would love Beto to make for us!..and we would need a visor to go with it, good find dude:)

I found this video and I thought it might help. gives a nice sweep of the tools.

YouTube - inFANity: Dexter Prop Master

I saw this on SSF and I found myself looking for knifes for hours.

If we find really good pictures of the knifes I can probably do a 3D model in solidworks.

There are really good pics on page 1. I found pics of each individual knife. I think Beto is going to do the 3D model but you're more then welcome also.

Looking at it again i think you are right tha handle is spot on

I think so too. Thanks!

That's what i would love Beto to make for us!..and we would need a visor to go with it, good find dude:)

That would be awesome. I'm sure he could do it.

I really believe the spatula was cut to form the knife.

That was my initial thought when you and I disucussed the handle pattern, but is there enough blade width to justify that curve?

*** and why would they do that with an endless supply of knives to pick from

Last edited:
Just so you guys aren't totally spinning your wheels. I've asked GeneralFrosty to speak to the prop master about the kives.

That was my initial thought when you and I disucussed the handle pattern, but is there enough blade width to justify that curve?

*** and why would they do that with an endless supply of knives to pick from

I really think there is enough width, especially on the 10" spatula.

Just so you guys aren't totally spinning your wheels. I've asked GeneralFrosty to speak to the prop master about the kives.

That would be awesome if Jimmy could do that. The Main Kill Knife and knife #2 are all we need an ID on.
The 2 Bone Saws are easy enough to get although the Small Bone Saw's handle is something I can't find.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back