Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Accurate Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode 1 Lightsaber Design

Sorry for the delay guys. The problem I'm having is getting the knurling correct on the red button. Drew has located the tooling. But, my shop can't buy the tooling because they can't access the company due to the Chinese firewall. I've bought the tooling and am in the process of sending it to them, but mailing tooling to China is a more difficult task than you would expect. As a result, getting that right is holding us up. It will happen soon, it's just going to take a bit. This is why I never accept money up front, so that these delays-which are inevitable-don't hold other people's money in limbo.
It will be well worth the wait sir!! Appreciate it

Sorry for the delay guys. The problem I'm having is getting the knurling correct on the red button. Drew has located the tooling. But, my shop can't buy the tooling because they can't access the company due to the Chinese firewall. I've bought the tooling and am in the process of sending it to them, but mailing tooling to China is a more difficult task than you would expect. As a result, getting that right is holding us up. It will happen soon, it's just going to take a bit. This is why I never accept money up front, so that these delays-which are inevitable-don't hold other people's money in limbo.
How's the button situation looking??

Hopefully Anakin Starkiller doesn’t mind me posting a teaser:

View attachment 1603035

Note:
-This is a prototype, tweaks need to be made
-LEDs and O-ring are missing
-red button and brass knob knurling are not correct, these are stand ins for the prototype
-LED bezels are not screwed all the way in
Am I the only one still staring at this? lol Can't wait. And Dewy, that Qui Gon is gonna be perfect too!!

I love the attention with the uneven emitter cap! However, I'm glad there will be an flush even one as well!!

I can’t speak to exact timing, but we’ve been making good progress:

125C894E-CE1C-4D16-A71E-C74EC5E87AED.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back