Design the Spring 2012 RPF Shirt - Win $300!

This is just a little concept I've been messing with. I dunno, thoughts?

rpf_shirt_concept.jpg

Unless we can get our old domain name back, I don't think Art is going to choose any designs that have therpf.com on it.
The top left logo looks cool - maybe just a large image of that for the front?

Thank you, guys! I'm glad the response has been positive! The penciled version of the logo was probably my favorite part of the design, so I'm glad to hear others like the idea, too. Here's a closer image, in the event anyone wants to see the finer details.

rpf_shirt_closeup.jpg

I gotta say I feel like A child with my little stick figures. Andy Your design is way cool. I guess I can take refuge in the fact that we share a name. But in all other matters conceptual and artistic you blow me away.

Awesome Job!

Sincerely,
Drew

Again, I have to say, I REALLY am liking this idea.

I am trying to think how it can be simplified yet give an even stronger statement of something being built.

REALLY love the idea!

Thank you, guys! I'm glad the response has been positive! The penciled version of the logo was probably my favorite part of the design, so I'm glad to hear others like the idea, too. Here's a closer image, in the event anyone wants to see the finer details.

rpf_shirt_closeup.jpg

Getting closer to the deadline.

Art - are you going to post them all the designs once the deadline has ended?

Well, the wolverines shirt was truly unintended, and we will definitely be proceeding with this shirt run as well, although we will definitely delay it until we have our domain back and possibly a bit longer to let people recover from buying a wolverines shirt.

I'd do just the penciled version, drop the 'post it' note and run with that. Maybe a few more 'blue printy' lines - maybed faux dimensions?

I really wish I had entered. Just never really had time to sit down and work on my idea.

Do you plan on doing any future contests like this?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back