Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

The Kylo Ren TFA Helmet ist now available for pre-order:

The Kylo Ren TFA Helmet ist now available for pre-order:

Only one picture? Come on DN. Give us something to look at.

Denuo Novo Clone Trooper Phase II 501st Helmet

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-1.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-2.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-3.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-4.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-5.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-6.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-7.jpg

Denuo-Novo-Clone-Trooper-Phase-II-501st-Helmet-8.jpg

Has anyone ever received an email from DN notifying of shipping on an item that was delivered many, many months prior?

I just received a tracking # from them for the Imperial Guard helmet.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever received an email from DN notifying of shipping on an item that was delivered many, many months prior?

I just received a tracking # from them for the Imperial Guard helmet.
yeah, this happened to me. The sent me a second Royal Guard helmet about 2 months after I got the first one I had paid for (actually traded a bunch of unfulfilled anovos orders for store credit). I notified them and returned the 2nd one that they sent me by mistake.

yeah, this happened to me. The sent me a second Royal Guard helmet about 2 months after I got the first one I had paid for (actually traded a bunch of unfulfilled anovos orders for store credit). I notified them and returned the 2nd one that they sent me by mistake.

I just checked UPS tracking since it wasn't showing up yesterday and sure enough, it looks like they have shipped another one to me as well. It's due to arrive Tuesday.

I wonder if this is just a glitch with the Imperial Guard helmets.

Armor Party Podcast interview with Mark VonOhlen of Denuo Novo

Armor Party Podcast interview with Mark VonOhlen of Denuo Novo

I love this podcast and they do a great job of covering stuff like background characters from the cantina and Jabba's palace.

The link to Rey's staff isn't loading and I'm not seeing it on DN's site. I'm guessing it was pulled.
That's interesting. I guess they added it too soon. The price was $350 if I recall correctly. It wasn't available to order yet. The shipping estimate was early 2023.

The link to Rey's staff isn't loading and I'm not seeing it on DN's site. I'm guessing it was pulled.
I just got the email about the staff. The link does work on the email as it takes me to the product page and I'm able to preorder it. However it doesn't look like they've added it to the catalogue list.
Screenshot_2022-11-10-11-28-31-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back