Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

Please post photos. What do you think of the items?

Thanks
Aa far as I can tell, everything seems to be as expected. Boots seem a tad more dingy/yellow in color than the white on the gloves, but I feel like that's how I've seen them before anyways.
Under suit is snug and the shirt potentially might rise / be short on me, but I am 6' 3" and have gained weight since ordering 6 years ago haha
I'm just happy things are finally being delivered.

Attachments

• Neck3.jpg
    Neck3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
  • Boots3.jpg
    Boots3.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 86
  • Boots2.jpg
    Boots2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 69
  • Boots1.jpg
    Boots1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 75
  • Neck6.jpg
    Neck6.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 69
  • Neck5.jpg
    Neck5.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • Neck4.jpg
    Neck4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
  • Neck2.jpg
    Neck2.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
  • Neck1.jpg
    Neck1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 72
  • Gloves2.jpg
    Gloves2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 76
  • Gloves1.jpg
    Gloves1.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 83
  • Suit1.jpg
    Suit1.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 76
  • Package2.jpg
    Package2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 92
just got confirmation they have my FOTK order in the Denuo Novo system, customer service noted my FOTK kit will be shipping later this month. Fingers crossed for all of you still pending all these years from the past company, that we will all get what we paid for from the new company moving this particular license forward.

Last edited:
Really not a fan of them removing the neck ring from the Clone helmet. They should have kept the removable faceplate that the Anovos had in order to make it wearable. They made it less accurate and making it sound like it's a good thing.

The Jango I am looking forward to.

I can't say for sure, but I assume there isn't anything in the Clone Wars or the movies that indicates the clones remove part of their helmet so they can take the helmet off and put it on. I think they simply take the complete helmet off and put it on like a normal helmet. If the original design doesn't allow that, either the usage of the helmet needs to change or the design of the helmet so it can be used in the way shown on screen. Since these were essentially animated even in the live action movies, I don't have a problem with changing the design so it can actually be used the way it was shown to be used on screen.

Personally I would prefer the design to look the way it does in Episode 3. It's a key detail that is part of clone helmets. There are fanmade ones that keep the neck ring and are one piece. The bottom opening on the Denuo Novo looks about as big as the Master Replicas. They could easily add the neck ring without making the hole smaller by extending the ring straight down.

I can't say for sure, but I assume there isn't anything in the Clone Wars or the movies that indicates the clones remove part of their helmet so they can take the helmet off and put it on. I think they simply take the complete helmet off and put it on like a normal helmet. If the original design doesn't allow that, either the usage of the helmet needs to change or the design of the helmet so it can be used in the way shown on screen. Since these were essentially animated even in the live action movies, I don't have a problem with changing the design so it can actually be used the way it was shown to be used on screen.
Replicas need the trickery since the ep2 and ep3 design has a too small neck opening. Those helmets never existed physically back then. All clones were CGI. Thats why they didnt get the reality check that the other troopers had.

I asked on a Denuo Novo Facebook post how the patterns will be applied on the Sabine helmet. They replied that it will be paint.

It states on the product page that it's painted.

I am actually thinking about pulling the trigger on this. Just very leery because I was screwed over with three different items by Anovos. Two of which I was able to get reimbursed by going through my bank. The other was considered too old, but Denuo Novo is actually telling me that I can get reimbursed for the item with a gift card and apply towards another item if I want to.

It states on the product page that it's painted.

I am actually thinking about pulling the trigger on this. Just very leery because I was screwed over with three different items by Anovos. Two of which I was able to get reimbursed by going through my bank. The other was considered too old, but Denuo Novo is actually telling me that I can get reimbursed for the item with a gift card and apply towards another item if I want to.

Denuo Novo has been good about exchanging Anovos preorders for other items they have available.

I don't think you need to be worried about being screwed over. Denuo Novo has been shipping items pretty close to when they estimate.

For this helmet I want to wait until I see a helmet produced by them. I suspect the photos are of a prototype. Painting a detailed pattern like that isn't something they have done on any of their previous helmets.

Denuo Novo has been good about exchanging Anovos preorders for other items they have available.

I don't think you need to be worried about being screwed over. Denuo Novo has been shipping items pretty close to when they estimate.

For this helmet I want to wait until I see a helmet produced by them. I suspect the photos are of a prototype. Painting a detailed pattern like that isn't something they have done on any of their previous helmets.

Good to know. Thanks!

So I was just watching the video. Is it me or does the Sabine helmet look to be shaped a bit differently from the one shown on the product page?

The bottom of the T-visor looks to be a lot thinner in the video and I would say the view finder seems wider to me. Though that could just be a perspective thing.

1655157149623.png
1655157165764.png

So I was just watching the video. Is it me or does the Sabine helmet look to be shaped a bit differently from the one shown on the product page?

The bottom of the T-visor looks to be a lot thinner in the video and I would say the view finder seems wider to me. Though that could just be a perspective thing.
I think you are correct that the helmet at Celebration is different than the one on the website. The details in the weathering looks different to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back