Denuo Novo (only) New and existing products

100% agree, that doesn't look good!

What was shown here by Denuo Novo is an early prototype, the final product will hopefully look much more accurate. As we all know, the paint job is completely wrong/fail. It takes a lot of courage to present something like that to the public.

We'll know more soon, the helmet is supposed to be available this month.

They used to employ several talented painters. Most of the products that have been releasing were already prototyped before the company changed hands.
They now might be realizing it's not as easy as they thought..

Came across this image I hadn't seen before on Facebook of the Bo helmet from Celebration..

Looking at the edges around the visor, is it supposed to be that thick? That doesn't seem right to me.

I didn't attend any of the conventions where they showed the Bo helmet, but from the booth videos it looked like the Bo helmet shown at Celebration Europe was much worse than the helmet shown at SDCC 2023. I don't think the final product will look like the Celebration Europe helmet. They should have known better than to show that helmet.

The paint details do look much sharper there and the color looks better.

The owl eyes look they were drawn free handed.

Hopefully both EFX and Denuo Novo do release them soon so we can finally see what they actually turned out like. The Denuo website still says January - March ETA.

Just curious anyone receiving orders from Denuo Novo recently ? I was looking at ordering but after getting ripped by Anovos and waiting 2 years for nothing not very keen there has been nothing on Youtube for 6 months from people doing unboxings . Also I can't help but notice there's an awful lot of preorders on there site ringing bells anyone ? I read on here packages are going missing when posted abroad did anyone lose anything as I'm in Australia any feedback on quality and wait times would be much appreciated !

I noticed on there website the Death Trooper helmet without the range finder looks to be a totally different mould but the one with the range finder looks to be the old mould is it just me or do they look different have a look at the matt black section on then brow and the silver grill section looks totally different to my eyes yikes just hope there not another Anovos in the making .

Just curious anyone receiving orders from Denuo Novo recently ? I was looking at ordering but after getting ripped by Anovos and waiting 2 years for nothing not very keen there has been nothing on Youtube for 6 months from people doing unboxings . Also I can't help but notice there's an awful lot of preorders on there site ringing bells anyone ? I read on here packages are going missing when posted abroad did anyone lose anything as I'm in Australia any feedback on quality and wait times would be much appreciated !

I noticed on there website the Death Trooper helmet without the range finder looks to be a totally different mould but the one with the range finder looks to be the old mould is it just me or do they look different have a look at the matt black section on then brow and the silver grill section looks totally different to my eyes yikes just hope there not another Anovos in the making .

I don't think there has been any new Denuo Novo products shipped for a while. They have several that are estimated for April - June 2024, so I would think there will be some unboxing videos in the next few months. I think it is too early to assume they are having issues similar to Anovos. I haven't had any issues receiving items from Denuo Novo so far. efx posted an update that a few of their items are a little behind schedule. I don't know if Denuo Novo and efx use any of the same manufacturers or if the efx delays would also impact Denuo Novo. If you are concerned, wait until reviews are posted and Denuo Novo has the item in stock. In general Denuo Novo items have been available for quite a while. Of course it's possible they will run out of the ones they received and you need to wait for another batch to be produced.

I would certainly expect the two Death Trooper versions to use the same base helmet. The lighting in the photos is very different, so that may make things appear different on the two versions. I don't see anything that jumps out as being different in the mold. Keep in mind the item in the photos is most likely a prototype, not factory produced. What the factory produces may not exactly match what the photos show. The Denuo Novo products I have received have pretty closely matched the photos.

This is a summary of the estimated in-stock dates.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back