Dengar

Wow, that's a great costume! I so appreciate all the work you've put into a costume that we just don't see that often. You really pull it off well. Great stuff!

Yep, that's good.

Instantly recognisable for a 'minor' character.

It doesn't hurt that you've got the look of the actor as well (as mentioned be kaiserthegreat).

The colour looks a bit more vivid, than the few references I've spotted, is that a lighting/camera thing?

Last edited:
Yep, that's good.

Instantly recognisable for a 'minor' character.

It doesn't hurt that you've got the look of the actor as well (as mentioned be kaiserthegreat).

The colour looks a bit more vivid, than the few references I've spotted, is that a lighting/camera thing?

I chalked that up to the few reference pictures being grainy or black and white continuity shots or the lighting on the Executor in the screen shots. There are just so few reference shots available and only one of the back.

Although my coveralls and hat appear gray in person, I've noticed that some photos have made them blueish depending on lighting.

Yep, I assumed that the shots I'd seen had been de-saturated.

Nice work, congratulations. Can't be many out there as good as yours.

Last edited:
I "fixed" the backpack - raised it an inch or so and added fake buckles.

And I got my 501st BH designation approved. Yea!

zman_dengar_back2.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back