Done / Completed DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

Roland , not sure if I had let you know but my second plate made it here in one piece! Thanks again for the superior customer service, the plate looks great among my collection!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine ! Im very happy with it. The quality is excellent compared to my other plate (y) Thanks Roland
IMG_20181222_1152433.jpg
IMG_20181222_1151252.jpg

Any chance of making more of these Roland? Have always meant pick one up eventually, and now I see you've marked it done/completed. I'd love to have a part 1 with no holes (screen-accurate). Thanks!

Any chance of making more of these Roland? Have always meant pick one up eventually, and now I see you've marked it done/completed. I'd love to have a part 1 with no holes (screen-accurate). Thanks!

I've just checked, if I have enough materials left. It's enough for at least one part 1 license plate. If you're interested, it's $25 plus shipping. Unfortunately international shipping costs for stuff like this increased in Germany at the beginning of this year (one of the reasons why I don't sell it any more). Instead of $8, it's $14 now.

I've just checked, if I have enough materials left. It's enough for at least one part 1 license plate. If you're interested, it's $25 plus shipping. Unfortunately international shipping costs for stuff like this increased in Germany at the beginning of this year (one of the reasons why I don't sell it any more). Instead of $8, it's $14 now.

Great! I just messaged you for the payment info.

Oh wow wish I had seen these sooner. Very nice indeed! Well, it sounds like you might not have enough materials left but if you do I'd also take a part 1 no holes. If not no biggie. Thanks, Roland.

Oh wow wish I had seen these sooner. Very nice indeed! Well, it sounds like you might not have enough materials left but if you do I'd also take a part 1 no holes. If not no biggie. Thanks, Roland.

Thanks for your interest. :) I have two more plates without holes, but unfortunately no more golden vinyl, just silver. That means, I could make two part 2 versions without holes, if you're interested.

Thanks for your interest. :) I have two more plates without holes, but unfortunately no more golden vinyl, just silver. That means, I could make two part 2 versions without holes, if you're interested.

Update: I found a sheet of golden vinyl, so I can make a part 1 version, too. Still interested? :)

So, if theres one plate left, I would take the last one... If RogueFive takes both with silver and gold foil, then never mind... ;)
Well, I was going to take both:p

Nah, I only got one. The other is all yours my friend:)

Cheers!

I've just reopened this thread. If you want to buy a license plate, please read the original post. Thanks for your interest. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back