Unlimited Run Full scale golden "Hill Valley Police" decal replica from BTTF 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is a replica of the golden "Hill Valley Police" decal from "Back to the Future" as seen in part II on police cars and tanks in Biff's horrific 1985A. It isn't just a small sticker. It's a full scale 16.5 inches (42 cm) decal, printed on golden vinyl. The print is highly detailed - source was a vectorized scan of a screen used decal.

Preview pictures:
preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg preview6.jpg

Screen caps from BTTF 2:
preview7.jpg preview8.jpg preview9.jpg

Price is $19 for one decal plus shipping. The decals will be shipped in a shipping tube and can be combined with my "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" posters to safe shipping cost.

Shipping costs depend on your location:
Germany: $10
EU: $18
UK: $23
USA, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand: $26

If your country isn't listed or if you're not sure if your calculation is correct, please send me a PM before you buy!

Important info if you're from USA, Australia or New Zealand:
Due to the pandemic, DHL shipping from Germany to you is actually "shipping" (transported by ship) or a combination of ship and plane. It could take more than 60 days to reach you.

I will ship in order of the payments. Please pay to my PayPal address rpf@zubcic.com and don't forget to send me your postal address and your RPF name. Thanks! :)

All my prices are in US-Dollars.

If you want to buy any of my other replicas, here they are. I'm offering combined shipping. Please let me check your shipping costs, before you buy several items from me.
- BTTF "Pepsi Perfect" label Vinyl sticker
- BTTF full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine
- BTTF "Blast from the Past" plastic bags - Temporarily OUT OF STOCK - more to come soon!
- BTTF "DeLorean" 2015 license plate
- BTTF golden "Hill Valley Police" decal
- BTTF "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster
- Willy Wonka 1971 "Golden Ticket"
- Willy Wonka 1971 "Wonka Bar"

Sales list:

01) kuato2084 - 1 decal - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: CY289560287DE <-- click! (USPS)
02) maton - 1 decal - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: RM431746297DE <-- click! (Royal Mail)
03) bttf2fan - 1 decal - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: RM431746323DE <-- click! (Royal Mail)
04) Ojobenito - 2 decals - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: LP006429226DE <-- click! (correos.es)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ojobenito

Hi, Roland.
Glad to see you're making more bttf replicas.
I already have the poster from your previous run years ago, (and your other replicas), and I always wanted this replica you're now offering. I love seeing the design in detail at last.
I've just a question. If I'm not wrong, the original prop was applied to a magnet sheet cut with the same shape as the decal, so the crew could easily put on and remove the sticker from different cars, tanks, etc, for that scene in the courthouse square in 1985A.
Is that correct? How feasable is getting them done?
Thanks!!!

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, Roland.
Glad to see you're making more bttf replicas.
I already have the poster from your previous run years ago, (and your other replicas), and I always wanted this replica you're now offering. I love seeing the design in detail at last.
I've just a question. If I'm not wrong, the original prop was applied to a magnet sheet cut with the same shape as the decal, so the crew could easily put on and remove the sticker from different cars, tanks, etc, for that scene in the courthouse square in 1985A.
Is that correct? How feasable is getting them done?
Thanks!!!

To be honest, I don't know if they used an additional magnet in the movie. I just know the original decals you can buy at online auctions from time to time, don't have a magnet, they're just printed decals. Unfortunately my printer doesn't offer magnets.

Ojobenito

Decals recieved. They're absolutely gorgeus. Accurate prop, bigger than it looks in the photo (but it's the same size as the original, so not complaining, just saying it's quite big), and with the highest quality. Thanks a lot!
A must have for every BTTF fan!!!

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Decals recieved. They're absolutely gorgeus. Accurate prop, bigger than it looks in the photo (but it's the same size as the original, so not complaining, just saying it's quite big), and with the highest quality. Thanks a lot!
A must have for every BTTF fan!!!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.