Limited Run Full scale replica of the "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster from BTTF 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a limited run.

Up for sale is a full scale replica of the "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster from "Back to the Future" as seen in part I. Dimensions are 28 x 44 inches (71 x 112 cm). I have only 20 posters left for sale, so don't wait too long! ;)

Preview pictures:
previewEUTS1.jpg previewEUTS2.jpg previewEUTS3.jpg

Screen cap from BTTF:
previewEUTS4.jpg

Price is $15 for one poster plus shipping. The posters will be shipped in a shipping tube and can be combined with my "Hill Valley Police" decals to safe shipping cost.

Shipping costs depend on your location:
Germany: $10
EU: $18
UK: $23
USA, Canada, Mexico, Switzerland, Brazil, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand: $26

If your country isn't listed or if you're not sure if your calculation is correct, please send me a PM before you buy!

Important info if you're from USA, Australia or New Zealand:
Due to the pandemic, DHL shipping from Germany to you is actually "shipping" (transported by ship) or a combination of ship and plane. It could take more than 60 days to reach you.

I will ship in order of the payments. Please pay to my PayPal address rpf@zubcic.com and don't forget to send me your postal address and your RPF name. Thanks! :)

All my prices are in US-Dollars.

If you want to buy any of my other replicas, here they are. I'm offering combined shipping. Please let me check your shipping costs, before you buy several items from me.
- BTTF "Pepsi Perfect" label Vinyl sticker
- BTTF full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine
- BTTF "Blast from the Past" plastic bags - Temporarily OUT OF STOCK - more to come soon!
- BTTF "DeLorean" 2015 license plate
- BTTF golden "Hill Valley Police" decal
- BTTF "Enchantment under the Sea Dance" poster
- Willy Wonka 1971 "Golden Ticket"
- Willy Wonka 1971 "Wonka Bar"

Sales list:

01) kuato2084 - 1 poster - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: CY289560287DE <-- click! (USPS)
02) Billbobagginz - 1 poster - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: CY289560273DE <-- click! (USPS)
03) maton - 1 poster - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: RM431746297DE <-- click! (Royal Mail)
04) bttf2fan - 1 poster - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: RM431746323DE <-- click! (Royal Mail)
05) jun - 1 poster - paid - shipped 07/19/21 - tracking number: RM431746345DE <-- click! (Royal Mail)
06) Rachen - 1 poster - paid - shipped 08/07/21 - tracking number: RM431856156DE <-- click! (DHL)
07) MandoJedi - 2 posters - paid - shipped 08/28/21 - tracking number: RM431972381DE <-- click! (USPS)
08) tomanques - 1 poster - paid - shipped 08/28/21 - tracking number: LP006701602DE
09)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)

Tracking website: Deutsche Post | letter | item status (Usually, you can also use the website of the main mail service in your country for tracking, as soon as your shipment is in their system. For example: USPS.com® - USPS Tracking® in the US.)

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kuato2084

I'll do the following:
Enchantment under the sea dance poster
Pepsi perfect
Bttf 2015 license plate
Hill valley police decal
Wonka bar

Thanks

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll do the following:
Enchantment under the sea dance poster
Pepsi perfect
Bttf 2015 license plate
Hill valley police decal
Wonka bar

Thanks

kuato2084

Thanks for your interest! :)

Due to the size, the poster can only be combined with the decals/stickers at the shipping costs of $26. The license plate and the Wonka Bar are too big for the shipping tube. If I use a bigger package for all the props, shipping costs are $44.

maton

Hey Roland, hope you're well. Can I have an Enchantment under the Sea Dance poster please, plus one of your Hill Valley Police decals :). Shipping to the U.K. If you can confirm the total, I'll send through the PayPal. Is it $23 shipping for both in a tube? So total for both Poster & Decal + shipping would be $57.00? Thanks Charlie

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Roland, hope you're well. Can I have an Enchantment under the Sea Dance poster please, plus one of your Hill Valley Police decals :). Shipping to the U.K. If you can confirm the total, I'll send through the PayPal. Is it $23 shipping for both in a tube? So total for both Poster & Decal + shipping would be $57.00? Thanks Charlie

Thanks for your interest, Charlie! :)

Yes, both replicas including shipping to the UK is $57.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.