Done / Completed DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

Got mine in the mail today. It's beautiful and I got a big chuckle when I looked at my queue ticket at the post office, the time stamp read: 20:15 :lol

I would say you nailed the shade of orange also :D and just left you some positive feedback. Danke :D

Got mine in the mail today. It's beautiful and I got a big chuckle when I looked at my queue ticket at the post office, the time stamp read: 20:15 :lol

I would say you nailed the shade of orange also :D and just left you some positive feedback. Danke :D

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad that you like it. Tack så mycket! ;)

Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

-25% DISCOUNT PRICE ONLY SEPTEMBER 19-21:
Price is $18 for one license plate plus shipping. Please add $8 for shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 3-DAY-DISCOUNT - DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

$26 sent your way, loved your wonka bar so I know this will be just as awesome ;-)

Hi Roland, just wondered when you might have these sent? I'm only asking as I'm going a way for a week soon and wondered if it would come before or after :) no rush many thanks :)

Hi Roland, just wondered when you might have these sent? I'm only asking as I'm going a way for a week soon and wondered if it would come before or after :) no rush many thanks :)

All my current orders will be shipped on Monday. Usually it takes 3-5 days from Germany to the UK, so you should get it in about a week. Are you at home then?

Hi Roland, I'm interested in buying a BTTF 2-3 (all silver) plate with NO mounting holes. Is this a good time to submit an order? I'm in no hurry, not trying to get it shipped Monday or anything.

Thank you!

DL4567

ANY time is a good time for an order. ;) BTTF 2/3 with no holes is no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back