Done / Completed DeLorean BTTF 2015 license plate, accurate replica

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
SOLD / DONE

I have for sale a replica of the orange DeLorean 2015 license plate from "Back to the Future" as seen in part II and III. It's made from acrylic with silver reflective vinyl stickers for the letters, numbers and the bar code. The only difference to the original plate: My replica has a large orange vinyl sticker for the background instead of using paint. The license plate is completely machine cut: The acrylic plate is laser cut to the original dimensions of 12.0" x 6.0" x 0.1" (30.48 cm x 15.24 cm x 0.25 cm) and the vinyl stickers are die-cut with a cutting plotter. Please don't expect a 100% flawless product. It's machine cut, but it's is still handmade. ;)

The sticker design is 100% screen accurate and based on the original BTTF II & III plate that has been listed sold on propstore.com for £7899.

Preview pictures:

preview01.jpg preview02.jpg preview03.jpg preview07.jpg

Movie screen caps:
DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Screencap_BTTF2a.jpg DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Screencap_BTTF2b.jpg DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Screencap_BTTF3.jpg

Screen used plate on propstore.com:
DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Original_PropStore_1.jpg DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Original_PropStore_2.jpg DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Original_PropStore_3.jpg DeLorean_2015_License_Plate_Original_PropStore_4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Roland, that looks awesome..I would like to put my name down for one, but I don't get paid until next friday, is that ok? I would like to get the version with holes :)

Hi Steve, thanks for your interest. :) Do you want the BTTF 1 version (with golden sticker parts) or the BTTF 2 & 3 version (just silver)? I can produce them both with holes.

I'm in, but I'll probably pay at the end of the month too! There are so many choices that I don't know which one to choose from haha! I guess the "more screen accurate" one? From BTTF2.

Yes, that's my favorite, too. :)

Thanks for your interest, Emma! And no worries about the payment: It's an unlimited run and doesn't run away. ;)

Cool... I think I will take one, but same as Emma, payment at the end of the month... My old 2015 license plate has a crack, so I can replace it...

Thanks for all your payments. :)

Your plates will be shipped shortly after the next weekend. I don't have much time this week because my wedding is next Saturday. ;)

Sorry for the delay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back