Definitive christoipher Reeve Superman bust 1:1

I'm not a fan of sculpted hair and that's not because of a lack in the artist's skill, its just that in IMO the hair never sits/looks right - possibly because the skin is realistic with the hair looking what it is: "sculpted".

That aside I must congratulate you on what has to be one of the very best sculpts of Reeve I've ever seen. You've truly nailed every aspect of the man of steel and Reeve himself. I'm delighted you might do a deluxe version with real hair because I believe that will make this the best Reeve sculpt there is.

Highest regards

MARK

Hi Mark, yes I plan to make a version with real hair, this first one is a standard version, and a deluxe version is going to have real hair, glass eyes and silicone skin.
Al so I am working in a full body display.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a true to life of him !! More vivid than anything else ever sculpted.
Texture of the skin shows your great skill.

Thank you, I think this is the definitive sculpt on Chris Reeve, the only thing that can be better, is just the materials that I will use for a deluxe version with real hair and silicone skyn

yep. I think it is the definative Reeve sculpt. cept for the hair. and skin texture. I think that this is about as good as it can get with the likeness. It looks really natural, and it all flows nicely. well done.
some Reeve face poses I have not seen:
a smile with teeth. that winning grin at the end of the first film.
x-ray vision stare.
clark kent faces.
just some ideas.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back