Death Star Turbolaser diorama

Well, here are some more modules I Have painted and all the first ones already put in place.

1600976718970.jpg

1600976513878.jpg

The pain of having to mask it all by the different colors...

1600977444333.jpg

1600976513888.jpg

1600976513886.jpg

1600976611958.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic !... obviously you’re not married or in a relationship my friend, or you’re very lucky and have a wonderfully understanding partner.... ;)
This build/project is epic in scale, size & detail !:p

WOW - just found this thread - absolutely amazing work!! Thank you for sharing, and I am looking forward to your continued progress. Way to stick with a massive project and forge ahead!

Thanks you gedmac66 and JamesM242! :D

Gedmac, of course, I am not married and i have not a relationship, if not, instead of 4 years I would have finished it at 40 :lol:.

Omg the size of this is crazy! Crazy good! I have been collecting parts for a trench run (1/144 ) for a long time. I never thought of molding and casting the panels . You have done an excellent job Sir!

Last edited:
Thanks you Braddock001 and joberg!

Braddock, the best is casting, if I had to do all the modules one by one it would be duplicating the work. I made about 7 different modules and after casting them I worked on the shape of some of them to give them different shapes. From other modules I only made a design and did not make duplicates, so those have more unique shapes.

I don’t think I have ever used the word epic to describe a thread, but this truly is epic! The work you’ve put in and the results you have achieved are so impressive! Keep going on this epic build!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back