Death Star Trench Tiles

evo628

Hi all I made some death star trench tiles to display my models and although they were not perfect many people seemed to like them and asked if I could list them on ebay item no 161559025735 so they could buy some to display there models which in turned financed my hobby so all was good on that front.
then I noticed another listing item no 251791531569 selling my tiles and when I messaged this person I got this reply.

To: armadyneco
Subject: evo628 has sent a question about item #251791531569, ending on 12-Feb-15 15:48:12 GMT - Star Wars fan made DEATH STAR 3" x 3" surface trench tile diorama kit
Sent Date: 13-Jan-15 22:46:56 GMT

Dear armadyneco,

You are selling recasts of tiles that I made personally and own the blanks to can you please tell me why the time and effort
I spent making these tiles is gettin exploited by your self.

- evo628

New message from: armadyneco (48
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)[/h]

[TR]
[TD="class: viewing-problem-block"]
[h=3]No I am not. I am a master prop maker and make many master molds. I purchased and re-mastered the tiles myself from overseas. There are many many variations of these exact tile reproductions around the world.

So thank you for looking.

amazing how they look exactly like mine...........

he has a website directly linked to this ebay account please take some time to have a look around as am sure if he or she is blatantly ripping my tiles off hes doing it to some other peoples as well so you might find some thing you made so please feel free to message he or she and let them know.
[/h]
[/TD]
[/TR]

iconYellowStar_25x25.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
mine.JPGmy tilescopys.JPGand the copys

as you can see the copies casting is full of air bubbles and defects so he or she is obv not very good at recasting.

Yeah. It looks that way. Either that or he scanned your stuff and printed copies. Death Star tiles are easy to recognize due to the specific greeblies used by each artist that created them. He really had a nonchalant response to your accusation. Are you going to pursue this further?

TazMan2000

Apart from reporting it to eBay and letting everyone know what they are up to there s not much I can do really but then again I am going to the USA at the end of the month and I have there address so could pay them a little vist ;)

I Will take my selfie stick with me but I might not be using it for selfies lol.
In the meantime please feel free to report there listing to eBay or send them a direct message letting them know what complete arses they are ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back