Limited Run Death Star detention center dome lights! polished aluminium and resin

Hi everyone
Just to let you know that there was a huge thunderstorm here yesterday and we lost electricity for a day and still haven’t recovered internet!
We hope it will be fixed soon !
If you have been trying to reach me, i didn’t get a chance to answer because of that.
Thank you for your patience and i hope to be back soon
Cheers

Hey there,
my internet is still not fixed, please keep the interest coming in the meantime. I'll order the material as soon as my internet is fixed!
I think to be more fair to those that suscribed, I'll be sending a group PM to all those that expressed their interest before posting anything public as I fear there might be people not speaking and maybe not enough lights for everyone again.
so, please post if you are interested :)

The 30 first static lights will come early next week I think. The main second run is not yet started :)
I know a few orders have been received already, even in the US and have received a super nice feedback from someone, I hope he will come forward here too :) I'm doing my best to track everything without my internet, I hope everything is fine for everyone!
cheers

thank you guys,

here is the extremely nice feedback I received from my first US customer that received the lights, so so cool! thank you so much!

first message:
"I just wanted to say “thank you” for making these. They are absolutely amazing. I am lucky enough to own a real Rotolite machine and your lights are dead accurate to the ones on my machine. Beautiful work."
second message!!:
"They are VERY accurate! Really amazed at the quality and accuracy! Here are a few quick pictures for comparison. Beautiful job!! Thank you for doing an AMAZING JOB with these lights! (And thanks for the quick shipping too!) "

image0.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

that is the absolute best amazing feedback I could have hoped for! so nice, and so great to see a comparison with real parts! I'm so happy with how the color are comparing! I based those colors on a lot of testing compared to different photos I had, so great to see the result next to the real deal and see that i'm not too far at all!

I hope you'll enjoy that feedback too :) It definitelly made me so happy to do this project and so glad I could offer that to the community :)
thank you so much :)

eethan you are doing an absolutely amazing job with these lights. Those side by side comparison photos, next to the real deals, show the quality of your hard work & artistry. Knowing these are being made (literally) by hand, & not mass produced, is something that’s absolutely worth the wait.
Just throwing some support & love your way my friend (y)

Hey there,
thank you for the very nice feedback guys :)
most of the packages are now delivered, just 4 left in the US I think. I hope that everyone so far is happy with the lights :)

the small run of 30 static is almost ready. and material are ordered for the next actual run :)
My internet is still not fixed! but I still try to keep track of stuff closely and update when I can :)
cheers

At the risk of driving more orders, I'm going to give you more EXTREMELY POSITIVE feedback. Haha! Your lights are mini works of art! And your Aluminum Death Star camera kit is incredible too!

At the risk of driving more orders, I'm going to give you more EXTREMELY POSITIVE feedback. Haha! Your lights are mini works of art! And your Aluminum Death Star camera kit is incredible too!
ahah, thank you so much!
I love your approach with the risk of giving me more orders! It's definitelly a fun situation as this is my first real successful run so far but it is extremely involved to produce and I'm afraid to just die of exhaustion if I keep trying to make more :) :) :) . I'm looking at 3 more days of sanding lenses at the moment and it's definitelly quite exhausting! But this is a fun run and I really want to make everybody happy as I know those lights have been awaited for a long time for a lot of people :)
thanks again!

Hi there,
the first very small restock in live now! just 24 static lights so far, much more will come in just a few weeks, do not worry!!
so, if there are not the numbers and colors that you want, or if you also wanted FX lights, please wait for the next run where there will be larger numbers of everything. This small run is just for the people that couldn't wait and just need a few static lights :)

Once again, DO NOT WORRY IF YOU MISS OUT! and no need to buy a few now and wait for more later, buy everything at the same time when they will be available :)

edit: oh! I have no camera kits available at the moment either, they all sold out last time as well, I am working on a few more to release with the main second batch, please wait for that if you are looking for a kit with your lights :)

do not worry, the rest is coming! I have my work cut out for me! but making some very good progress :) (bezels on the right are those from this small run, all the rest is the next run in preparation right now!)
DSC03684.JPG

DSC03683.JPG

cheers

To everyone here:
I've got most everything now except for the viewers. I would hate to drill holes in originals, does anyone know of any plans to offer a run of replica Slide Viewers. I know Philip Wise did a while back but I missed them. Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back