Deagostini Falcon extra lighting question

I don't know how some 'people' can pull crap like that, and think they are so clever.

Don't get too disheartened. You may have to raise your price (which is great) or require deposits to make these incidents less a problem.

It doesn't take away the sting that some people are just scum, but unfortunately, that's the world we live in.

I like to believe the good outnumber the bad, but I know you have to wonder.

Know you are providing an appreciated service to your customers (of which I am one).

I work in graphic art and decals. I couldn't tell you how many times I've done design work for people to have then take my proofs to another shop and never pay me. I've even done many jobs to completion and have the customer never come to pick up the job. They have the opinion of 'oh, I changed my mind'... could have let me know.

Fortunately, they are the minority.

Last edited:
I wonder, if you require people to pay you as a friend in PayPal. They cannot take back your money then - is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can’t beleive it... bigsonofthe.... and Paypal... Shame on u...
Don’t get too disheartened, tengel07...and Thanks so so much for your persistence :thumbsup

I wonder, if you require people to pay you as a friend in PayPal. They cannot take back your money then - is that correct?

I don't think PayPal looks kindly on misuse of the family/friends option. It would be risky.

I don't think PayPal looks kindly on misuse of the family/friends option. It would be risky.

Misuse? I do it all the time with people I trust. That is what a friend is. I assumed the only real difference - beside losing the convenience of the automatic address thing - was that insurance and its attendant fee would not be there. Sometimes, I get lazy, and do it the product way if I don't feel like retyping my address. But then I add a few bucks to cover the fee.

In general, the already prepaid 12 boards will be processed and delivered starting on 31.07.2018.
i will wait how the payapl case proceeded. Fraud Report is filed at the police and the document is send to paypal.
its the current first case, where someone claims the board as defect and try to cheat me.
he has already claimed a set from Chris Holand at paypal and exact this already claimed set has my board destroyed - paypal does not care about this fact...
i will open the order page next week for the next 10 boards.

Misuse? I do it all the time with people I trust. That is what a friend is. I assumed the only real difference - beside losing the convenience of the automatic address thing - was that insurance and its attendant fee would not be there. Sometimes, I get lazy, and do it the product way if I don't feel like retyping my address. But then I add a few bucks to cover the fee.

It is a breach of the PayPal User Agreement to "Request or send a Personal Transaction payment for a Commercial Transaction" . I know many people do it, but you risk breaching the agreement and possibly losing your account.

It is a breach of the PayPal User Agreement to "Request or send a Personal Transaction payment for a Commercial Transaction" . I know many people do it, but you risk breaching the agreement and possibly losing your account.

Guess I’ll start just adding the few bucks. Better for me, really. I just figured, if I’m buying a thing from a guy that is not incorporated and selling a commodity product for a living as a commercial entity.

So, guys, next time I buy something from you, it’s not because I don’t trust you...

Now, some good news:

248E053A-7883-46A6-A169-225F0BF3D504.jpeg
Production for the already ordered boards is started....

Where do I go to get ordering information again? DeAgostini is talking to me now and there is the prospect that they may start shipping parts again.

I’d like to order one of these once it’s clear I’ll have a kit to install it into.

Current build status. All SMD-Parts soldered. Finally the Mosfet and the connectors for Nano,MP3 and BT-Modul needs to added.
C5840C34-3634-4279-B2D4-EF637F8C9A75.jpeg6674B964-8839-490D-84EF-C5B6B91FD927.jpeg

Hi,
how do I get on the order list ?
wiill it be a direct replacement for the DeAgostini board ? Ie fit to the space provided and the connectors ?

thanks

Until paypal did no make a decision about the seller case no order possible.
sorry for the inconvenience.

Finally, general info: the used bluetooth module does not work with Android 8!

Actual Build of the App for Android (1.5a) and the used BT-Modul runs with Android 6.
No problems detected with iOS Version 11.

I think this is a problem Torsten. My phone is at Android 7.0 and would would think most people with Android phones have allowed the routine OS updates, so will be at 7 or higher. Are we expected to downgrade our phones to make it work? Is there a workaround of some sort? This may be a deal breaker for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back