Help with Falcon3DParts Light and Sound Bluetooth Controller for DeAgostini Millennium Falcon

1138sw

Sr Member
I purchased the Bluetooth board not realizing some of the stock lighting JST connections from Deagostini won't fit the board. There are thin three and two pin connections that won't fit any of the aforementioned stock Deagostini two pin JST connectors. The cockpit, boarding ramp light and two gun port lights are the main culprits.

I've attached the pic of the board and link for reference. If anyone has any solutions or advice that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Attachments

• Controller_01_600x600.jpg
    Controller_01_600x600.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Controller_02_600x600.jpg
    Controller_02_600x600.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 122
  • new_strip02_600x600.jpg
    new_strip02_600x600.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 113
Hi there, You would need something like a 'power bar' type of an adapter with one plug and several receptacles where you can plug in all the connectors in question. If you contact me through the website I can provide more details, etc. Thank you, Gus

Hi Gus! thank you!!! Can you fill me in on the details with this thread or should I contact you through other means on the RPF? Thank you for reaching out I really appreciate it!

Hi there, You would need something like a 'power bar' type of an adapter with one plug and several receptacles where you can plug in all the connectors in question. If you contact me through the website I can provide more details, etc. Thank you, Gus
Hi Gus! thank you!!! Can you fill me in on the details with this thread or should I contact you through other means on the RPF? Thank you for reaching out I really appreciate it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back