Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

Are the gloves used by Deadpool, the 5.11 tactical atac gloves?

No they seem inspired by, POSSIBLY, but definitely not the same gloves. Screen used gloves have rubber detailing.

OcSxxKY.jpg

Hey guys, few questions, that shoulder strap, what is that actually attached to?

Also Testeagle, those are some serious suits, what cons do you take them to (I'm pretty sure you said something about Oz Comicon)?

I bought about 10 yards in total of 4-way stretch leather spandex from spandex world, testing out the stuff today, will see how it looks.

Dude!!! That is awesome! Any details you could give me about your build would be much appreciated. Great job. That's the most accurate build I've seen so far. Is that a Cordura Nylon suit? When I saw the earlier posts about Cordura it totally makes sense, that's what they make military grade gear & uniforms out of. That stuff is tough as nails. I'm just hoping I can afford any of it. I'll go in my tighty-whitey's with just that mask if I have to. Lol

Hey Guys, quick question for the "pros" here :)
got an info for, in my opinion,an very googd fabric for the deadpool. Its called mongo point color red. I couldn´t find anything on google... and haven´t ordered an fabric before so I thought i ask you guys.
Hope that someone could help me.

best reguards

Paddi

Dude!!! That is awesome! Any details you could give me about your build would be much appreciated. Great job. That's the most accurate build I've seen so far. Is that a Cordura Nylon suit? When I saw the earlier posts about Cordura it totally makes sense, that's what they make military grade gear & uniforms out of. That stuff is tough as nails. I'm just hoping I can afford any of it. I'll go in my tighty-whitey's with just that mask if I have to. Lol

Glad you like the suit! From what I can tell it feels like a tactical cotton/nylon. I purchased the suit from BNE1 then dyed it and added weathering with acrylics to match the el_fett mask.

Glad you like the suit! From what I can tell it feels like a tactical cotton/nylon. I purchased the suit from BNE1 then dyed it and added weathering with acrylics to match the el_fett mask.

Sweet! Yeah I found BNE1 on etsy and thought that looked like it. Haven't had any luck finding el_fett yet. Is that a username on here or can I find him on etsy as well? Thanks for your help. And yeah if it feels like a tough cotton/nylon fabric then it is probably Cordura. Which means you could go to war in that suit if you wanted to. Lol

Sweet! Yeah I found BNE1 on etsy and thought that looked like it. Haven't had any luck finding el_fett yet. Is that a username on here or can I find him on etsy as well? Thanks for your help. And yeah if it feels like a tough cotton/nylon fabric then it is probably Cordura. Which means you could go to war in that suit if you wanted to. Lol

Check El Fett on facebook or el_fett on instagram

IIRC someone was asking about the Voltron ring. There is one on thinkgeek for $50.

Let me know if you guys want any measurements off of the Desert Eagles. I have the real deal in my safe.

I might have found the white eye material I'll be using on mine. Now, i haven't gotten around to picking one up to play with yet but, my drummer brought this on his snare to practice and i lost my mind! It might have to me layered or tooled with but it seems better than that stupid mesh i see all over the place. I refuse to use that!! Once i get one this weekend I'll post an update. Keep your fingers crossed!

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FQeraQod28QAGQ
(Also at most major music stores that sell drum skins like 'Guitar Center' and such)
IMG_4688.PNGIMG_4684.JPGIMG_4683.JPG
...It also comes in black.IMG_4685.JPG

Anyone ever find a source or a production source for the strap, swords @ sheath, and the shin guards? those are the only items i am missing. Thanks in advance :)

I'm wondering if the faceshell is a full one or just the top half of the skull with the ears cut out. I've seen several pictures where it could be both.

Attachments

• mask construction 2.jpg
    mask construction 2.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back