Dboyslade's Avp Suit Build

DBOYSLADE

Well after watching many of you guys building your suits. I figured why not give it a shot.
After a long .....long .... long wait from Ruftoys for some of my parts. They finally came in.
Very happy with the work that was done, but clean up is still needed. (nice weekend project during the winter months)

AVP Style look with a few different elements added.

Some Parts Pics Enjoy!

DSC06656.jpg

DSC06658.jpg

DSC06667.jpg

DSC06642.jpg

I have 2 styles of Chest Armor. One I'm planning to add the Med Pack to and the other leaving as is. (less weight)
DSC06652.jpg

Thanks Guys! Still a long ways off from finishing. Hoping by Halloween I'll be done.

Sonic7o7 - The unpainted parts other than the canon came from Ruff. He does good work. But like everyone will tell you .... He takes a long time. Mine took 10 months to get.

The other parts were done by a good friend of mine.

I'm 5'11 lean body, and still dont know which skins will fit me. I'll probably get same ones you do, so i'll keep an eye on your build bro.

I'm 5'11 lean body, and still dont know which skins will fit me. I'll probably get same ones you do, so i'll keep an eye on your build bro.

A Seahunter Skin would fit you. Hit up Bryan (AKA - Predator666thepain666) he has a new skin that he's selling.

List of Parts still needing to get.

- Gauntlet blades AVP
- Shuriken
- S.E.E.D Scanner Bio (Need help finding one) :unsure:
- Net Gun - (Biohunter 76)
- Skin (Looking into that now)
- Neck Ring
- Celtic Bio (Have one already ... Need a Backup) (Biohunter 76)

In no rush on these parts. I first need to get some of what I have finished up before buy the rest.
But if anyone has one of parts that they're willing to part with ... PM me. Thanks guys!

I'll post more Updates as I go.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back