Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

can someone please send me files 4share is a nightmare..popups and more than one download button.. when you press is not the right one..thanks

Fantastic work. I'm sculpting it in oil clay (just the head). It's cool to see other approaches to the same project. Like you and the guy that made 1 out of sheet metal- awesome craftsmanship.

Nope. Still won't work.

4shared is infested with viruses -- EVERY. SINGLE. LINK.

The Dropbox files will not work, either. It won't open even through Zip. Why can't these files have common/basic downloads like through pdf, doc., etc?

What program are you trying to open these with?

You should be able to download them from either 4Shared or Dropbox, extract them, and then open them in Pepakura Viewer.

Lets see if we can get this discussion back on track to the costume itself lol

I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread that the cape appears to be a kevlar type material.. I'm noticing it doesn't look like a synthetic material though.

attachment.php

It also looks heavy. Whats everyone's thoughts?

Lets see if we can get this discussion back on track to the costume itself lol

I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread that the cape appears to be a kevlar type material.. I'm noticing it doesn't look like a synthetic material though.

It also looks heavy. Whats everyone's thoughts?

Looks a little wool like. Almost like seersucker. Hard to tell, but I imagine it couldn't be too difficult to find in a fabric store.

I haven't built a costume in 10 years. Back then I found the best way to match material is to just print off pics of what I was going for and take them to the local fabric store. They were always helpful to me, and usually gave me 2 or 3 options... I have no idea what the material is, but it reminds me of insulated thermals. Kind of like the main costume, but less kevlar-y.

Does anybody have any idea what the gloves are ? I am sure they are some sort of manufactured sports glove. Field hockey, ball hocke, hockey, lacrosse, I have searched and searched. Found some that are similar, like Reebok lacrosse, but nothing exact.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back