Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

Exactly my question neonfire92. Not that I'm pressuring you guys to update the files, its just that if you are planning to do it I won't waste my materials till the updated files come out. If not I'll just freehand and modify.

These files have a very good level of accuracy. With some freehand modifications, the suit will be ok.

I think.

Of course, any modification to the file is to be welcomed.

I was going to print the locked paper version but I cant because it asks me to adjust scale to fit the paper and if I do that it wont fit. So basically am stuck because the pieces cant be moved to fit the paper since its locked , so I cant build it. :(

bat2.png

bat.png

just checked out the final set of files awesome super excited to get this done. i have finished the helmet and chest/back.ill be gone for the next week but when i get back i will post photos of what i have got so far and get back into the rest of the suit.

Even if you just hit no, don't adjust scale? I would think that if you adjusted the scale it would make it smaller but if you don't then it'll just print onto the next page.

exacly , lets see what happen since somebody already made it out of paper the same way i am trying to since its locked... it looks big tho even with the adjusted sclae since i clicked yes because the pieces were all wrong if i click no but it does look perfect the way it is and its the only way to build it on paper since i cant size or move the pieces because its locked... but it looks good so far

Does anyone else have a viable option other than 4shared? Can someone drop box the files please? It would be very greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back