Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

These files looks very simplistic......this looks like a great project for a lot of people who what to get an intro into pepakura and foam building. I foresee a lot of Batmen at the premiers next year armored up if you are planning to share this with the community :D Great work and this is very cool.

Chest pep file has been uploaded, Check first page first post.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope, I try and make my pep file very simple and easy to put together. All my files are color coded as well so it's easy to find the pieces.

These files looks very simplistic......this looks like a great project for a lot of people who what to get an intro into pepakura and foam building. I foresee a lot of Batmen at the premiers next year armored up if you are planning to share this with the community :D Great work and this is very cool.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope, I try and make my pep file very simple and easy to put together. All my files are color coded as well so it's easy to find the pieces.

I guess neither of us are unfolding it then... :(

Im sorry bud i got side-tracked and thought i wasted enough time so i just manned up and did it my self, thank you for offering to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much for posting the file!! I can't wait to get the rest of the suit.

No problem, going to try and post the ab armor by the end of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

KadzaNeon thank you so much for the file hope to see the rest soon lol i want to bild this so much

No problem, enjoy!

Thanks for files dude. But I need some help...

None of these are unfolded for foam are they ? - I am very new to Pepakura and foam costuming but I think the helmet would have some issues ( particular;y with the ears) if you tried to make it from foam.

Please correct me if I am wrong as I don't want to spoil the fun or your hard work!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back