Darth Malgus Costume W.I.P.

OMG, I've found it!!! Now, I just have to order it!

213219_001_ss_01

Really? the nerve of some people.

My friend and I are making that saber from PVC. We already have it all mocked up, but now that I've seen this I see there are some modifications that already need to be made.

In some of the trailers it looks like his hilt is wrapped... Are you going to go for the wrapped look or unwrapped

BTW I saw similar boots in the goodwill store for 16 bucks.

Your work is coming together nicely... Now will you please make an appearance in my fanfilm? lol!

Really? the nerve of some people.

My friend and I are making that saber from PVC. We already have it all mocked up, but now that I've seen this I see there are some modifications that already need to be made.

In some of the trailers it looks like his hilt is wrapped... Are you going to go for the wrapped look or unwrapped

BTW I saw similar boots in the goodwill store for 16 bucks.

Your work is coming together nicely... Now will you please make an appearance in my fanfilm? lol!
I was thinking of the unwrapped look, or using black sports tape to wrap it.

As for the fan film, I would love to when I get it finished, but I live all way was in Oregon...

I have a couple of different pep files for the mask, though I am waiting for a friend to get another done. Pepmaster is doing one, as well as other files.

there is one (i'll have to retrack down he website, i think it was paperkraft.org) that has a malgus mask. But its only able to be opened in viewer, so you can't resize it and such.

thanks.. once its unfolded, you can save it as a pdf, from pdf, you should be able to print it a little bigger OR save from pdf to jpeg and scale it in photoshop then re-pdf it.. =]

The mask I am waiting for is the one that Fierfek is doing here on the RPF. He has finished the gauntlet Pep files and the boot/shin/knee pep files. Once he gets done with the mask (and I get a paycheck that I can dedicate to this project), then expect to see some WIP pictures.

I unfolded the gauntlet, let me know how it works out for you. For those of you not following his thread, he said he has the mask, its not complete, but he's willing to shoot it over to me to unfold. I was going to wait, but if you guys need it shortly, I can get it *uncomplete* and unfold it.

Thank you for the Gauntlet, it looks amazing! I am planning to mod it slightly (the buttons and hexagons at the top), but it is great! As for the mask, I would rather wait for the completed version. The mask will probably be the last part I do, anyway. First, I need to figure how to keep the thing up on my face without bolting it to my nose. :confused

let me know what you decide to securing the mask. i've been troubleshooting (mentally) how this is going to stay and not be uncomfortable.

drift, did you post the gauntlets?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back