Page 1 of 81 1234561151 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 25, 2011, 7:52 PM - Fierfek's Star Wars Pepakura File Development #1

Greetings all,

I decided to make a thread for my pep files, to keep my other projects focused. Furthermore, I plan on releasing many new files for Star Wars pepakura enthusiasts, because I think there should be more great star wars peps out there. Since I was making these files anyway, I thought many would find good use for these if I shared them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE:

I do gladly take requests and will choose which ones I'm willing to make. So, feel free to ask for a Star Wars universe related pep you would like to see and I will see what I can do. Also, I do take commissions now and then, so there is a higher chance of your request being created. If you are willing to propose a commission just shoot me a PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my to-do list:
    (These are still WIP unless noted otherwise)

Biker Scout armor
    Commander Cody helmet and armor
    C-3P0
    Darktrooper armor (40%)
    Darth Malgus armor (20%)
    Dengar Armor
    Ep.3 Clone Pilot helmet
    Imperial Trooper armor (Completed)
    Imperial Knight armor
    Jedi Knight armor (Completed)
    Neo crusader armor (Completed)
    S-5 heavy blaster pistol
    Shae Vizla armor (60%)
    Sith Acolyte armor (Completed)
    Snowtrooper armor
    Stormtrooper HD armor
    TCW Darksaber (Completed)
    TCW DC-17 pistol and holster (Completed)
    TCW Death Watch armor (Completed)
    TCW Clonetrooper phase 1 and 2 armor
    Tie Pilot helmet
    TOR Imperial blaster
    TOR Republic blaster
    TOR Vizla blaster
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement:

Hey Guys,

I’m now on Facebook, so please like my page for instant updates on all of my work, to participate in giveaways, have access to bonus content, and more.

Also, to thank this community for supporting my work and to start things off right on this momentous occasion, I’ll be having a Premium Pep File Giveaway, in which winners will receive free premium pepakura files of their choice.

In order to be eligible, you must like my page and once I reach 100 likes, I’ll start the drawing and select 3 winners at random to receive any premium file of their choice.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fierf...91369971100043

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Poll:

What format would you most like to see lightsaber files to be available in?

(Follow the link to vote now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars

Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Senate Guard

Helmet

-Includes alternate Ep.3 mohawk and plume template.

Ceremonial Blaster Rifle

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

DC-17 Blaster Pistol and Holster

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

AT-ST Driver

Helmet

A-Wing Pilot

Helmet

B-Wing Pilot

Helmet

Slave Leia costume parts

Expanded Universe

Durge

Helmet

Armor

Mandalorian BL Droid

Head

Body

Quinlan Voss

Armor

Chest

Shoulder

Spartan Fett Crossover

Helmet

Galaxies

Mandalorian Death Watch

Armor

Knights of the Old Republic

Darth Nihilus

Mask

Darth Revan

Mask

Mandalore the Preserver

Mandalorian Neo Crusader

Armor

The Clone Wars

Asajj Ventress Bounty Hunter Helmet

'

Bo-Katan

Helmet

Armor

Cad Bane

Gauntlets

Death Watch Infantry

Helmet -Season 2-5

Death Watch Super Commando

Helmet -Season 5

Death Watch Super Commando/Infantry

Armor

Pre Vizsla

Helmet -Season 4/5

Pre Vizsla Season 5

Armor Pack

Includes:

- 2X Guantlets
    - Jet pack
    - Darksaber

Jedi General Obi-Wan

Armor

-Scaled to real human proportions
    -Includes neck, chest, shoulder, bicep, gauntlet, hand, and shin armor.

Republic Pack

-Includes tarp cover pattern

The Old Republic

Bounty Hunter

Helmet

Armor

Bounty Hunter Powertech TT-15A

Helmet

Bounty Hunter Powertech

Helmet

Darth Malgus

Mask

-Includes colored texture

E-313 Blaster Rifle

Jedi Knight and Sith Acolyte

Armor

-Includes all parts for both the Jedi and Sith armor as seen in the cinematics.

Mask

Republic Trooper

Helmet

Armor

Revan

Mask

Shae Vizla

Helmet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boba Fett

Helmet BobaFett_helmet_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shoulder armor - Boba Fett Shoulder Unfold By Prince NEO.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Left gauntlet Bobafett_leftgauntlet-unfold by rowdy.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Right gauntlet BobaFett_rightgauntlet-unfold by rowdy.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Knee Boba Fett Knee Unfold By Prince NEO.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Chest armorBoba Fett Chest Unfold by Prince NEO.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Back armor Boba Fett Back Unfold By Prince NEO.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Jet pack A4 BobaFett_Jetpack_A4_Soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Letter BobaFett_Jetpack_Letter_Soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Blasters

A-280

EE-3

EE-3BlasterRifle_Unfold_by_Joe Pep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DLT-19dlt-19_unfold_by_Dkaniel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DL-44

DL-44_Unfold_by_Soba.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

DH-17 DH-17_unfold_by_Dkaniel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

MG-15 mg-15_unfold_by_Dkaniel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Biker Scout pistol

TCW Weapons

Death Watch blaster DeathWatch_Blaster_Unfold_by_Fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

TOR weapons

Blaster

tor blaster_high15_a03_v04 unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Rifle

tor rifle_eshka_a03_v04 unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

tor rifle_high08_a03_v04 unfolded.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Assualt cannon

tor assaultcannon_low04_a03_v04 unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Clone Trooper

Helmet TChelmetv2_Unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Macrobinoculars tc_macrobinocular_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Chest armor- Front tc_chest_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Back tc_back_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Belt tc_belt_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

AB armor tc_abplate_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Butt plate tc_buttplate_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Cod plate tc_cod_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh tc-thigh_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shin tc_shin_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Darth Vader

Helmet DV_helmet_unfolded_by_Fierfek.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shoulder armor DarthVader_shoulderarmor_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Chest box DarthVader_Chestbox_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Belt box A4: dv_beltbox_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Letter: dv_beltbox_letter_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Center Belt box

DarthVader_CenterBeltBox_Unfold_by_Joe Pep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Cod armor letter: dv_cod_letter_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    A4: dv_cod_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shin armor DarthVader_shin_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Darth Malgus

A4
    Leg armor malgus_leg_armor_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Letter
    Malgus_leg_armor_letter_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Gauntlet

Malgus_gauntlet_unfold_by_Drifthappens.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Demagol

Helmet demagol_helmetv2.0_unfold_by_tumbucu.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Display

TOR Imperial Stand

TOR_ImperialStand_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

TOR Republic Stand

TOR_RepublicStand_Unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Droids

2V-R8

C2-N2

Colicoid Basedroid

HK-47

KC-PD

R2-D2

Dome

R2-D2_Dome_Unfold_by_Tumbucu_2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Leg

R2-D2_Leg_unfold_by_JoePep_2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Center foot

R2-D2_Foot_Unfold_by_JoePep_2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Body

R2-D2_Body_Unfold_by_JoePep_2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

T3-M4

T7

Gear

Electrobinoculars electrobinocs_unfold__by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

TCW Macrobinoculars tcw_binocs v1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Hoth Trooper Goggles Hoth_goggles v1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thermal Detonator Thermal_Detonator_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Republic Havok Trooper

Helmet http://www.4shared.com/file/Ap9OqovD..._by_Fierf.html

Jango Fett

left gauntlet JangoFett_leftgauntlet_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Right gauntlet JangoFett_rightgauntlet_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Jet pack JangoFett_jetpack_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Lord Starkiller

Helmet

LordStarkiller_Helmet_Unfold_by_JoePep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Mandolorian Neo Crusader

Mask NeoCrusader_Mask_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Royal Guard rg_helmet_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Helmet

Back rg_back_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shoulder rg_shoulder_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shin rg_shin_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Rebel fleet trooper

Helmet

Helmet V2 RFT_Helmetv2_unfold_by_Dkaniel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Imperial gunner imperial_gunnerhelmet_unfold_by_Dkaniel.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Helmet

Rebel x-wing pilot

helmet x-wingpilot_helmet_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Endor Rebel Trooper helmet endor_rebelhat_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Donut endor_rebeldonut_unfold_by_Lando.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Endor Rebel trooper backpack endor_backpack_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Chest box x-wingpilot_chestbox_unfolded_by_fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Hoth Rebel Trooper hat Hoth_rebelhat v1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Hoth trooper backpack hoth_backpack_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Rahm Kota

Chest

http://www.4shared.com/file/zEpu89wh..._by_tbone.html

Shoulder

RahmKota_Shoulder_unfold_by_t_bone9600.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Republic commando

Chest RC_chest_letter_unfold_by_AdennVelek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shoulder RC_shoulder-letter_Fierfek_Unfold_by_Nobody.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Bicep RC_bicep_letter_unfold_by_AdennVelek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Gauntlet rc_gauntlet.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shin RC_shin_letter_Fierfek_unfold_by_Nobody.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh RC_thigh_by_Fierfek_unfold_by_Nobody.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Satele Shan

Hand plate

A4: satele_handplate_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Letter: satele_handplate_letter_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Shin armor

A4:satele_shin_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Letter: satele_shin_letter_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Slave Leia

Bikini

SlaveLeia_Bikini_Unfold_by_Tumbucu.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Tie pilot

Chestbox letter: tpbox_letter_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

A4: tpbox_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Sandtrooper backpack tk_backpack_a4_soba_unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Stormtrooper

ANH Hero Helmet ANH_Hero_TK_helmet_unfold_by_Fierfek.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

PDF:ANH_Hero_TK_helmet_unfold_by_Fierfek.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

All armor files
    Letter:Stormtrooper_Pepakura_Armor.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

A4:Stormtrooper_Pepakura_Armor_A4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Sun-Guard

Helmet

SunGuard_helmet_unfold_by_Thyjos.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Vehicles

Tie Fighter

TieFighter_Unfold_by_JoePep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Larger scale
    TieFighter_large_unfold_by_JoePep.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

X-34 Landspeeder

X-34_Landspeeder_unfold_by_Joe Pep - Download - 4shared
    Last edited by Fierfek; 1 Week Ago at 10:11 AM.
  2. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    From
    UK
    Jul 25, 2011, 8:48 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #2

Just send me EVERYTHING in PDF and I will spare your neighbourhood, when I take over the planet!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
  3. Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Jul 25, 2011, 8:49 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #3

Great models !!!
    From
    So Cal
    Jul 25, 2011, 8:56 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #4

nice! someone needs to do the female death watch helmet from the new clone wars trailer.
    From
    Rockingham, NC, USA
    Jul 25, 2011, 9:06 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #5

I can just look on in awe . Wish I could help .
  6. Member Since
    May 2010
    From
    Westerville, ohio
    Jul 25, 2011, 9:33 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #6

i want i want
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 25, 2011, 10:56 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #7

ATLANTHIA said: View Post
    Just send me EVERYTHING in PDF and I will spare your neighbourhood, when I take over the planet!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Sure, I would be glad to supply more peps for the empire as soon as I get these files unfolded. Never underestimate the power of paper.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 25, 2011, 11:13 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #8

Lucien Kane said: View Post
    nice! someone needs to do the female death watch helmet from the new clone wars trailer.
    I've seen the helmet your referring to, maybe I'll try making that helmet when I'm done with my current projects. I am working on TCW files though, but That's for a little later on.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 26, 2011, 12:41 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #9

I will be periodically updating the first post with the status of new files. Specifically, by files needing to be unfolded and those that are already unfolded and ready to build. Also, if you wish to help with the development of these files and are not experienced with unfolding, then you can help by providing the proper diemensions of any file if possible.
    Last edited by Fierfek; Jul 26, 2011 at 1:25 AM.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 26, 2011, 12:42 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #10

New files are ready to be unfolded:
    (Added to list )

Darth Vader shin armor
    X-wing rebel pilot helmet and chestbox
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 26, 2011, 5:34 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #11

More files are ready to be unfolded:

Clone trooper chest, AB, and belt.
  12. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    From
    UK
    Jul 26, 2011, 8:10 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #12

That Vader helmet and shoulders is SWEEEEEET!
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 27, 2011, 10:07 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #13

ATLANTHIA said: View Post
    That Vader helmet and shoulders is SWEEEEEET!
    Thanks. I'm working on the rest of the Vader armor and will be posting some pics of it soon.
    From
    So Cal
    Jul 27, 2011, 11:52 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #14

Fierfek said: View Post
    I've seen the helmet your referring to, maybe I'll try making that helmet when I'm done with my current projects. I am working on TCW files though, but That's for a little later on.

I would appreciate that... I want to make that helmet for my wife.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 28, 2011, 11:17 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #15

Darth Vader chest box, belt box, and cod piece.
  16. RPF Premium Member Sean Hebein's Avatar
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Jul 28, 2011, 11:30 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #16

That Boba helmet looks pretty sweet. I've been wanting to pep one of those for a while now but haven't found a great pep.
    From
    California
    Jul 28, 2011, 11:51 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #17

Vader definitely looks sick, thats a must have item once its able to be built.
    From
    California
    Jul 28, 2011, 11:54 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #18

I have to subscribe to this thread man I don't want to miss out once these files become available lol. Makes me want to watch star wars right now lol too bad im at work...I am gong to try and sneek watching it on my phone
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 28, 2011, 7:14 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #19

Hebinator said: View Post
    That Boba helmet looks pretty sweet. I've been wanting to pep one of those for a while now but haven't found a great pep.
    Thanks. The Boba fett helmet even comes with the dent, so battle damage isn't necessary. It still has to be unfolded though.
    Jul 28, 2011, 7:46 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #20

Love to get pdo files in my hands
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 28, 2011, 9:17 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #21

IronMan99 said: View Post
    I have to subscribe to this thread man I don't want to miss out once these files become available lol. Makes me want to watch star wars right now lol too bad im at work...I am gong to try and sneek watching it on my phone
    Thats a good idea, because I'm working on lots of models and plan to have lots of pep files made soon. Now you know how I feel, I've seen star wars 500 times.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 29, 2011, 2:42 AM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #22

WZAJETS said: View Post
    Love to get pdo files in my hands
    They will be in your hands as soon as they are unfolded. Much more files are to come.
    From
    Arrakis, Dune
    Jul 29, 2011, 12:01 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #23

Boba fett gauntlet, shoulder, and knee armor.
  24. RPF Premium Member Sean Hebein's Avatar
    From
    Las Flores, CA
    Jul 29, 2011, 1:16 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #24

I'd help you unfold but you wouldn't like the end product.

The dent in the Boba helmet is awesome by the way, great attention to detail.
    From
    Arizona
    Jul 29, 2011, 2:14 PM - Re: Fierfek's Star Wars pepakura file development #25

Brilliant, I will be following this. I'm going to need to build another shelf for all these helmets.

I still love the look of the Fleet Trooper, and the Gunner helmet.

-Chris