Dark Rey's Ep IX lightsaber [maybe SPOILERS inside]

Dang. You've been doing your homework. Very nice. Thanks. I also hope that thedigitaltheater.com gets a 4K version as their video quality is better than YouTube.
Thanks, ARKM! Just trying to be helpful to the community discussion here. :) That would be fantastic if thedigitaltheater.com gets a 4K version! Do they always post new downloads on their homepage or...? This is the first I've heard of them.

This saber is like Pong Krell's lightsabers in the Clone Wars. I like it :)

I can't wait to see your design Lukyanov :D
Lightsabers_of_master_pong_krell_by_risiavyle-d4ew.jpg
88de0512c64b78a454774e9d2bb71298_preview_featured.jpg

Jokingly, maybe Kylo soaked her staff in cleaner and the hinge is under the wraps. Her staff looks like this saber plus 2 more small sabers stuck on each end.

Thanks, ARKM! Just trying to be helpful to the community discussion here. :) That would be fantastic if thedigitaltheater.com gets a 4K version! Do they always post new downloads on their homepage or...? This is the first I've heard of them.

Hello there. I'm the person that runs the Digital Digest Trailers channel, and I personally encoded and uploaded the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker D23 4K trailer. Special thanks to IronDestinyProps for choosing to embed our trailer.

Just wanted to let you all know that a download version has actually been added since the trailer was first uploaded (link in the YouTube description). This one is an MKV HEVC file with DTS/AC3 5.1 audio, and it looks heaps better than the YouTube version because it uses a more efficient codec and is not limited by a (relatively) low bitrate. This is the download you're looking for (3.24GB download though):

Hope this helps!

P.S: TheDigitalTheater.com makes some great 4K stuff as well. I downloaded from them quite regularly before I started making them myself.

Hello there. I'm the person that runs the Digital Digest Trailers channel, and I personally encoded and uploaded the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker D23 4K trailer. Special thanks to IronDestinyProps for choosing to embed our trailer.

Just wanted to let you all know that a download version has actually been added since the trailer was first uploaded (link in the YouTube description). This one is an MKV HEVC file with DTS/AC3 5.1 audio, and it looks heaps better than the YouTube version because it uses a more efficient codec and is not limited by a (relatively) low bitrate. This is the download you're looking for (3.24GB download though):

Hope this helps!

P.S: TheDigitalTheater.com makes some great 4K stuff as well. I downloaded from them quite regularly before I started making them myself.
Much obliged to you, DVDGuy. Your trailers are fantastic quality and are a credit to your YT channel. Thank you for the generous share here with a higher quality! I'm sure lukyanov will benefit from this greatly.

Hope this helps!

Very much appreciated. Thanks.

Option 1. It’s a force provided prophetic dream showing Rey what could happen to her if she doesn’t get mastery over her use of the force.

Option 2. In order to defeat the Emperor, she turns to the dark side on purpose to gain access to him, dethrones Ren as the Emperors new apprentice, destroys him once and for all, but is overcome with the dark and becomes the new Sith Lord. Ren, having been defeated by her runs back home to his mommy, gets a hug and slice of apple pie and turns back to being a good boy again, then he goes and turns Rey back to the good side of the force. Evil is destroyed, dark side is eliminated and the two of them do a traveling Rey and Ren circus side show extravaganza!

It's probably nothing, but the new Rey TROS Black Series action figure features (for the first time) a staff that comes apart into 3 sections: the middle wrapped section, and the 2 lightsaber-looking parts on the ends. They come off the staff on the toy almost like 2 long lightsabers.

Probably nothing, but worth noting.

Skip to like 18:50 here:

Attachments

• Saber Stand.JPG
    Saber Stand.JPG
    520 KB · Views: 133
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back