Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

Yeah, this was my feelings on it. I knew it was gonna cost an arm and a leg to get it back over to Budapest and so I just cut my losses and have been slowly trying to figure out how I want to tackle this. Good luck to you guys. By the way, y'all should count the number of people who have been commenting and how many hilts he said he made. Seems like he sold more than seven. I thought machinimax was the one who backed out since he stopped commenting on the thread and I counted 8 hilts not including him.

I backed out after a couple months of the same back-and-forth everyone else is experiencing. Man this run has gone so far downhill. I thought things were bad when I backed out.

Any contact with him? I have not heard since November 23 something about he would get me tracking soon.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I got home, finally. I will look after all the shipments, because it seems i have to do everything alone. One saber with electronics is on its way to england already. Sorry for the wait, i could not planned al lthe shooting to last this long and that i have to reyl on myself.

So I decided to break out this turd and start to polish it. Some elbow grease with a Scotch-Brite and this is what I have now. It's pretty damn sad actually that this result was not that hard to achieve. It only reinforces the laziness and lack of caring that goes into this guys "runs". To be honest if I received the saber this way I probably would be ok with it. Minus the HUGE scratch that will not come out and the incomplete parts and assembly of it. I kind of like the "weathering" that came as a result of it as well. I may go that rout.. you never know. Still not worth what I paid.... But if the Mythbusters can polish turds..... so can I.

katarn01.jpgkatarn02.jpgkatarn03.jpgkatarn04.jpgkatarn05.jpgkatarn06.jpg

Last edited:

^Honestly Jo, That looks really amazing. I'm actually even more excited for mine now.

^Honestly Jo, That looks really amazing. I'm actually even more excited for mine now.

It's way better than it was for sure... but there is still a long way to go with it. The trim pieces have sharp and uneven edges. The holes/screws for the strip and top plate near the emitter do not line up. The activation switch is 3-D printed and unfinished. I just set it on there for the photo. The pommel is not ready for the D-ring and there are no holes for sound (supposed to be electronics ready). It still needs a lot of help.

That looks fantastic! I love the shine! Can't wait to see how you do the D Ring, as i don't have a clue how to tackle it?

Rich

***** VenomCF Even if you sent me an empty at this point I'd be satisfied...

Nope. I've been asking Mark for quite a while now. he says he shipped the installed saber to me, but doesn't have any tracking.

The latest i've heard is that it might be "lost" in the mail. :(

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

My bad habits to post finished things...
First thing: i got to terms with the group shipping company that failed just a few hours ago. I can go to details if anyone is interested, but at is point the replacements are in the "owen". Cleared the misdeeds of the previous team and got the first prototype which is better than the previous ones. At this point chassises are being printed.

If you write to my personal mail, i can send you the new pics.. or do you want them here?

I signed a contract with FedEX today, they offered a better insurance than any other companies. The one drawback is their price, but after this, it is DEFINITELY on me.

Sorry about this.. it seems like Kyle draws some bad luck. The previous Luke run was without any delay or errors as the Kylo... so... eh.

I will hurry up!

Well Guess Rich(ClanCampbell) and I Got screwed. Well past a year on a project. Was supposed to be trooping this back in MAY Early JUNE. Nothing, Not even an empty like you guys have at least gotten. Absolutely... sad.
Mark You have a ton of clean up.
This is your reputation... Trust me all those cons you go too, those folks will know eventually if this is the kind of person you are.

Also what blows my mind on RPF. How have you not banned this? After being reported I'm sure several time...
Administrators get off your butts.

I'll bet a million dollars that not one person besides us who complained to pay pal before the 6 month cutoff have received anything. HOW IS THIS GUY NOT BANNED?!?!??!?! Because he dumps money to be a "premium member"?? More like a premium scammer.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back