Limited Run Rebel Agent Saber - Inspired by Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Kyle Katarn/Qu Rahn

Was CJS Props so maybe run is ok....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200107-110751_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-110751_Facebook.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_20200107-110757_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-110757_Facebook.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20200107-110801_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-110801_Facebook.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 118
Neither maker's page seems to suggest that? Not saying you're wrong, but where did you see that?
Yes he is no longer active in the saber scene. I believe he put a post/video up on another forum explaining that he was unfortunately coming out of the hobby.

Yes, I'm broke. But not dead.... yet.

To be honest, completing this run is one of the only things that would keep me in the hobby for any length of time.

Yes, things have been rough at home for me, and I've been battling quite a few issues, but I would never call this run dead. I just can't. I've tried to make it happen multiple times over the past 10 years now, and I refuse to just give up on it.

At present, the run is being restructured due to an issue with the previous machinist, and I am actually in the process of paying out the original prototype so that it can come and live with me.

The run isn't dead, it's just feeling a lot like the Dread Pirate Roberts at the moment.

But never fear, Fezzik has a wheelbarrow and we're going to see Miracle Max.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back