Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

As i said i closed the arguments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell does that even mean??

- - - Updated - - -

You cant close a pay-pal claim if that's what you're implying.

I ordered a hilt with full install, paid 475 dollars for it and if it looks anything like what JoMamma_smurf received I will demand a full refund.

It looks pretty weird to me. Next time i see i have to make a BOXING video, because that was clearly NOT the wa i posted. It was SECURED and packaged well.

Venom, you have been clear to me in pm and even in posts that you are not the one who ships these. So how do you even know what jo-mamma's hilt looked like when it went out or the condition it was packaged?

Let me quote you from various posts:

"As some of you might know im working in movies. I usually go for more than a few days while i have to delegate this jobs"
"already messaged my team member who is responsible and yes you will get a tracking number. "
"Of course it is. Especially when as i said i wasn't the one who shipped."
"Mostly because im not in charge of shipping."
and from our pms, "Not really, because i wasn't the one packaged it. What was the problem?"

These are your words and they contradict. Who ships them and has final say? You even say yourself that it looks "weird". If you shipped it, and you're saying it didn't look this way when you packaged it, are you implying that UPS opened the box, re-drilled the holes to not align, chipped the paint and scuffed up the metal, added machining dust and still was able to deliver it in two days? Maybe that's why it was delayed in Kentucky.

If you shipped this, and its damaged in the process you are responsible for talking to UPS, collecting the insurance to cover your loss, and you should refund the buyer or replace it,.

If you did not ship this, you should fire/divorce/unfriend whoever did and then contact UPS, file and collect the insurance to cover your loss, and refund the buyer or replace it.

Since you imply that it was damaged in shipping, I quote "If there IS - as there is - paint chipping, you might ask UPS as well as the opened box. The saber was wrapped in bubble wrap a few times as well as taped. IF the saber didn't arrive in that condition with full painting, then i would ask who opened it?????????"
then it is your responsibility to contact the shipping company you used to fix it.

This is how business is done.

Last edited:

And this is why i ALREADY contacted the company.

Venom. These people, myself included, expected what you advertised. We expected you to be in charge, make sure everyone's order was correct, and ship them securely in a reasonable time frame. We expected delays, all hilts are, but we expected honest and upfront communication about them. I hate having to seek out updates for missed deadlines or find out why someone said one thing and did another.

We all were excited about this hilt and we did not just wake up one day and decide that we wanted our money back and colluded to make you look bad so we could accomplish this. We want a refund because you have lied, misled, and misrepresented your final product and capabilities.

Quote:
May 5 "Packed most of them and shipping started." This is a lie or its misleading.
July 11 " going home and on friday finish all teh remaining hilts" 4 months ago? Lie or misleading.
Aug 4 "The remaining initial orders will go out late next week starting with the non installed hilts" This is a lie or misleading
Aug 31 "All others!!!! Shipping night... please all of you send me your address and real name here in PM please, because i can't log in to PayPal on my Phone!!" This is a lie or misleading.
ALSO "if anyone needs a blade plug or a basic chassis for NBv4, for the delay i can include one free." I Guess Jomammas blade plug was kept by the Kentucky UPS for a souvenir?
Sept. 9 "Actually i think you should have yours in a matter of days..." Nearly 50 days... but you were right, it was a matter of days.
Sept 16 "Next shipping next week,midweek. USPS got out from the fold. Tracking will be sending personally via PMs..and i put double layer of protective foam, just in case." This is a lie or EXTREMELY misleading.

THIS GOES ON AND ON AND ON....

This Venom, is why we don't trust a word you say. Your product is subpar even for the price, your business practice is in the dumps, and your attitude is terrible.

Personally, I believe you started this thinking it would be easy, you could make several hilts and break even on your own build but you had no idea what you were doing and got yourself into a hole. Instead of being honest and upfront about your problems, you have chosen to misdirect in hopes you can solve your issues before it all goes to hell.

I think a whole lot of honestly would go a looooooooong way with some of us right now.

And you can’t see some communication behind the public threads. You quoted this not the first time, got it at first as well. The thing is i had to solve some problems and i relayed all the information i got. You can repost this as many times to fill up the thread , still thank you for your insight, it was an experience.

And you can’t see some communication behind the public threads. You quoted this not the first time, got it at first as well. The thing is i had to solve some problems and i relayed all the information i got. You can repost this as many times to fill up the thread , still thank you for your insight, it was an experience.

I know from our personal PMs that you are misleading.

What you do publicly counts way more than what you do privately.

I have spoken to four of the seven on this run in private pms and they have all described similar experiences as mine. I doubt that there is anything in private pm's that vindicates you.

However, if any member of this run would like to offer clarity to his actions or statements that the rest of us don't know, please come forward and comment. We would all like to clear this up.

Finally, if you are "relaying all the information you got" and all the information you provide is vague and misleading, then who is really in charge of this run? I want to understand. So if you don't manufacture the hilts and you don't ship the hilts, can we hear from the person who is in charge or "in the know"? The person who might be willing to take some shred of responsibility?

To those in this disaster. I've been told by another member that there is a 6 month limit to dispute a transaction. So if your transaction has passed 6 months pay-pal probably wont be able to help you with a dispute. If you're coming up to 6 months you may want to act to save yourself like I did. I barely made it and I hope I can get my money back and ship this garbage back. Others have missed out it would seem. Just FYI.

And Venon hasn't been on the forum for a week now...

That's it...I have a tendency to hold my tongue when issues arise but I'm done. This is by far the WORST buying experience I have ever had on any forum run. (Oh and by the way, the ONLY bad buying experience I've ever had on a forum) I still have no hilt, I haven't even received any blasted shipping info. In all honesty I don't even want it anymore. I just want my money back and this debacle concluded. So Venom, we will be expecting our refunds now....preferably before you decide to crawl out of hiding and take responsibility for this FAILED run.

An update on my situation. I filed for a refund with pay-pal as you all know. Pay-pal would not cover shipping and they wanted the hilt returned by a certain date before I would get my refund back. The shipping to get this thing there in time would have been almost $60.00!!! Forget that... I'll be dammed if he's going to get his product back (and sell it to someone else I'm sure at full price) while I have nothing at all but a loss to show for it while he breaks even. So I'm going to keep it and polish this way over priced turd as best as I can. We'll see how it turns out.

Has home reported him to mods for any of this?

To quote an admin:

"At the bottom of every post, there is a Report Post button.

Go to the opening post of the thread and scroll down to hit the Report Post button.

Type in your issue in the given window. Then hit Send Report"

To those in this disaster. I've been told by another member that there is a 6 month limit to dispute a transaction. So if your transaction has passed 6 months pay-pal probably wont be able to help you with a dispute. If you're coming up to 6 months you may want to act to save yourself like I did. I barely made it and I hope I can get my money back and ship this garbage back. Others have missed out it would seem. Just FYI.

Yeah, this was my feelings on it. I knew it was gonna cost an arm and a leg to get it back over to Budapest and so I just cut my losses and have been slowly trying to figure out how I want to tackle this. Good luck to you guys. By the way, y'all should count the number of people who have been commenting and how many hilts he said he made. Seems like he sold more than seven. I thought machinimax was the one who backed out since he stopped commenting on the thread and I counted 8 hilts not including him.

Yeah, this was my feelings on it. I knew it was gonna cost an arm and a leg to get it back over to Budapest and so I just cut my losses and have been slowly trying to figure out how I want to tackle this. Good luck to you guys. By the way, y'all should count the number of people who have been commenting and how many hilts he said he made. Seems like he sold more than seven. I thought machinimax was the one who backed out since he stopped commenting on the thread and I counted 8 hilts not including him.

He definitely sold more than seven, my name isn't even on the list on the first page( Even though I asked him to update the first post)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back