Deprecated Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable* (banned)

Re: Dark FOrces QuRahn / Katarn Lightsaber hilt *duel capable*

I will inform the mods about this case with all proper informations needed.

I also would be glad to provide anything of mine. I've been waiting to report him for a while to see what he does to make it right for me but I haven't heard from him since a week after this hilt arrived.

This has gotten out of control.

Actually two -now- e shop members got out of control,but who cares :)

Who cares?!?!?!? The fact that you don't care about people who paid a lot of money for your "run"... and didn't receive a product..... and then complain... well that speaks volumes. You deserve to be banned. You're a fraud and a scammer... and the fact that you attack members who have been here for over a decade and have seen it all is cocky at best. Who the hell do you think you are?? You should be banned and I'm gonna push for it.

This is your decision. But select your words please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Let's close this now: you have your concerns that needed to be addressed. It has been done. Please refrain spamming the topic.
As for the scam /lie/thief part: please check the local law before you make these kind of accusations.

I never told that there wasn't any problems on our side, but as i have account here, not hte other members, of course i have to take all the reactions.

I will ask the last time to keep it civilized, please.

You're insane. You have posted and messaged multiple people that there are problems. You claimed almost 6 months ago that the sabers shipped.. But yet they are still "shipping" as of yesterday but I have yet to get a tracking number.. THAT MAKES YOU A LIAR!! Ask me the last time to keep it civilized?? I have a paypal dispute against you, as do others. Are you seriously trying to stop me from posting the facts?? You're a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't talk to me about "local law" you fraud. You're not even in America and if you were you would be in jail for theft.. STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

The good news is if I received what I paid for I'll drop the paypal claim and apologise to you here publicly so why are you so scared?

Im STILL not at home. Im sorry but this CAN happen sometimes. RoBee, Thrgk your swords 100% otw as i know but i will say FOR SURE when i got and give out tracking

Can I get my tracking number ?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You're insane. You have posted and messaged multiple people that there are problems. You claimed almost 6 months ago that the sabers shipped.. But yet they are still "shipping" as of yesterday but I have yet to get a tracking number.. THAT MAKES YOU A LIAR!! Ask me the last time to keep it civilized?? I have a paypal dispute against you, as do others. Are you seriously trying to stop me from posting the facts?? You're a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't talk to me about "local law" you fraud. You're not even in America and if you were you would be in jail for theft.. STFU.

- - - Updated - - -

The good news is if I received what I paid for I'll drop the paypal claim and apologise to you here publicly so why are you so scared?

I don't see anyone who is scared... or.. do you? Actually i asked that you stop this kind of comunication if you does not know what are you talking about.

I don't see anyone who is scared... or.. do you? Actually i asked that you stop this kind of comunication if you does not know what are you talking about.

I know what I'm talking about when I say that everything you have done lately has been shady.

It takes no time at all to contact your shippers to get the tracking numbers for the items they shipped. EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT. This is the 21st century. Everyone has a phone or email address and we are not talking about an encyclopedia of information just 12-14 digits. This really makes it seem like you are being intentionally deceitful.

I am astounded by the patience some have shown on this run for you. You have been fortunate so far. I had enough of this two months ago and I have only been in this run half the time as the others.

Last edited:

Dec 14th will be a year for me. I've waited longer for a saber before. ClanCampbell got his. But never came back into the forum. Messaged him on FB he seemed very happy with it. Enough so that he commissioned Mark for a full install like myself. I can't speak for you all. Just watching and hoping for a great outcome.

Dec 14th will be a year for me. I've waited longer for a saber before. ClanCampbell got his. But never came back into the forum. Messaged him on FB he seemed very happy with it. Enough so that he commissioned Mark for a full install like myself. I can't speak for you all. Just watching and hoping for a great outcome.

I have also waited much longer for a hilt before but not one that I was told was ready to ship when I purchased it. Also I have had sellers say "it will ship when its done, I'm working on it". That is a frustrating but reasonable answer. It would have been a much better option than how Venom says that they have been finished and will ship in a few days, over and over again. Giving us false info is far worse than no info. I have also never had to seek out an answer for missed deadlines again and again. If you tell me a date and two weeks after its passed I have to contact you to see what's going on, there is a fundamental problem.

I just hope the best for you guys. I've tried to step back and see how it goes after my experience was so poor but this just seems to have gotten so far out of hand.

Small update, most of ou already know because i like to communicate via PMs mostly, but as someof you requested:

Today i had to clean up after the now ex-members of the workshop and i found out some really disturbing errors in shipping. Two of the shipped hilts are finally confirmed the other non-installed ones are HAVE to check up by me personally now that i will do as son as physically possible.

I will keep the ones waiting updated via PMs as usual an as soon as i get any new information.

Thank you

I FINALLY received a tracking number but not directly from Venom. It was from Pay-Pal because I filed a claim. According to the tracking number it shipped today. This is exactly what happened to KyphoticJedi and we all saw the sub par saber he received. When it arrives I will post photos (and an unboxing video most likely) of the hilt. Remember everyone. He said all the empty hilts shipped a couple days ago, well my tracking info says otherwise.

I said as information got. I sent tracking via PayPal because it was the way you choosed. And i really hope when you make the unboxing video as it is not as you want to be. Sadly i saw the box only but it IS shipped now.
I hope it arrives in one piece. Five actually.

Five pieces??? WHAT?? I'm not even getting an assembled hilt?? Well I'll tell you one thing right now, If that's the case and it's not what I ordered I'm not dropping the pay-pal claim and I'll ship it right back to you. I'm 100% posting a video review.

For the rest of you who have outstanding orders. I ordered a painted, unweathered hilt. You can expect an update and review Wednesday. That's when it's supposed to get here.

Man, you are now getting ridiculous... it IS assembled :) :) But did you REALLY expected that the hilt is a one-piecer? :) Please... it have five different pieces: main hilt, shroud, bottom connector, switchbox,endcap..and the plus one: the bladeholder. My bad, it is six pieces.

Well, for me, it really seems you are now just puffing it up. After you called me from scammer through liar to thief, i expect a full apology.

There is one thing i don't expect from you anymore, but i still hope for it : being fair. If you will be that, i will apologogize. If not.. please be reminded, that even if you send it back for some reasons, there wasn't an offer for that. You can continue this like that, it is a free forum.

For me, your case is closed because it is clear you have some kind of holy crusade now. I hope you will like what will arrive. Have a nice time!

When it comes in and if it's what I ordered you will get a full apology and the claim will be closed as I said before. We obviously have a bit of a language barrier thing going here because I misunderstood what you said. We'll see on Wednesday.

Small update... Did not receive the hilt. It got delayed in Kentucky and UPS does not have an ETA at the moment. I'll post again when I have it.

Well guys. Sorry to say this but what I received is not what I paid for. First of all the packaging was horrid. It was partially open when I got it. Loose and unfinished parts clanging around in the package. I ordered a painted, unweathered hilt. The quality is crap. The metal surfaces are all unevenly finished and look awful not to mention there are some sharp burrs in spots. The painted surfaces are scratched up and damaged in places. The extra effort and work I'd have to put into this (after spending $265.00!!) is just not worth it. Not to mention all the lies about it shipping. Here is an unboxing video I just did. I'm requesting a refund. Pictures soon to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back