Dark Arts Defence Basics for Beginners - Harry Potter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nurmengart

Thank you very very much once again!! ˆˆ

One can never grow tired of reading such nice words towards their craft hehe

Below you can check out a couple of examples of the styling that was done in the illustrations to wash the muggle away and bring the magic to life! (-:

xG9enYg.jpg

DJb7Xvo.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nurmengart

Thank you! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it! (-:

In fact I have not really made a .pdf file out of them. I just keep and print through with the .psd version. I apologise, I just do not feel very comfortable parting with the replica artwork created in digital format.
Hope you can understand. I do appreciate the kind compliment and interest however, so thank you very much!! ˆˆ

Potterfandom

Very flattering words thank you all once again!!

Yes! It's actually the same amount of pages they did for The Monster Book of Monsters aswell!
(in different pages designs that is)
That monster one was made as a much thicker boy though!
I can only imagine the weight!! hehe ˆˆ
Will you do a run of these? I too am interested!

Always63

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there! You’ve done an absolutely amazing job with this!! I’m interested if you do a run. Please let me know.