Dark Arts Defence Basics for Beginners - Harry Potter

Thank you very very much once again!! ˆˆ

One can never grow tired of reading such nice words towards their craft hehe

Below you can check out a couple of examples of the styling that was done in the illustrations to wash the muggle away and bring the magic to life! (-:

xG9enYg.jpg

DJb7Xvo.jpg

Thank you! I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it! (-:

In fact I have not really made a .pdf file out of them. I just keep and print through with the .psd version. I apologise, I just do not feel very comfortable parting with the replica artwork created in digital format.
Hope you can understand. I do appreciate the kind compliment and interest however, so thank you very much!! ˆˆ

Very flattering words thank you all once again!!

Yes! It's actually the same amount of pages they did for The Monster Book of Monsters aswell!
(in different pages designs that is)
That monster one was made as a much thicker boy though!
I can only imagine the weight!! hehe ˆˆ
Will you do a run of these? I too am interested!

Very flattering words thank you all once again!!

Yes! It's actually the same amount of pages they did for The Monster Book of Monsters aswell!
(in different pages designs that is)
That monster one was made as a much thicker boy though!
I can only imagine the weight!! hehe ˆˆ
The book is stunning! You should definitely do a run. I would be the first purchaser 100%!!

Hey everyone!

It has been a long while since I last shared a completely new project on the board.

And I think it is about due time to change that!

I have recently completed a replica of the Dark Arts Defence Basics for Beginners book from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I would really like to show you all my favorite parts of it.

The textbook was given to the students by Dolores Umbridge when she became the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts in yet another attempt by the Ministry of Magic to take over the school.

In all, what they were really hoping for was to prevent the pupils from using magic and practicing actual spells.

However, unlike the mortifying classes they had to go through, the book they used is a real gem!!!

One of the things that I really like about it is that the whole visual concept idea was to diminish Harry and his classmates (which were in their fifth year at the time) to an elementary level of learning.

To convey that idea to the audience the graphic designers really filled it out with illustrations referencing the art style of vintage children’s books with the ever so charming wizarding twist.

Sadly, only the cover of the book got a real neat close up on screen in the movie.

But now you can see some of the best that was hidden within right here!

I hope you enjoy!! ^^

-nurmengart

View attachment 1378860

View attachment 1378861

View attachment 1378862

View attachment 1378863

View attachment 1378864

View attachment 1378865

View attachment 1378866

View attachment 1378867
Do you have any updates on any potential run of these? Just curious cause it’s so beautiful!

Hey everyone!

It has been a long while since I last shared a completely new project on the board.

I have recently completed a replica of the Dark Arts Defence Basics for Beginners book from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and I would really like to show you all my favorite parts of it.

The textbook was given to the students by Dolores Umbridge when she became the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts in yet another attempt by the Ministry of Magic to take over the school.

In all, what they were really hoping for was to prevent the pupils from using magic and practicing actual spells.

However, unlike the mortifying classes they had to go through, the book they used is a real gem!!!

Una delle cose che mi piace davvero è che l'intera idea del concept visivo era di ridurre Harry e i suoi compagni di classe (che all'epoca erano al loro quinto anno) a un livello elementare di apprendimento.

Per trasmettere quell'idea al pubblico, i grafici l'hanno davvero riempita con illustrazioni che fanno riferimento allo stile artistico dei libri per bambini vintage con il tocco magico sempre così affascinante.

Purtroppo, solo la copertina del libro ha un primo piano molto pulito sullo schermo nel film.

Ma ora puoi vedere alcuni dei migliori che erano nascosti proprio qui!

Spero ti piaccia!! ^^

-numengart

View attachment 1378860

View attachment 1378861

View attachment 1378862

View attachment 1378863

View attachment 1378864

View attachment 1378865

View attachment 1378866

View attachment 1378867
Lovendi? Mi interessa grazie

Hey everyone!

Una delle cose che mi piace davvero è che l'intera idea del concept visivo era di ridurre Harry e i suoi compagni di classe (che all'epoca erano al loro quinto anno) a un livello elementare di apprendimento.

Per trasmettere quell'idea al pubblico, i grafici l'hanno davvero riempita con illustrazioni che fanno riferimento allo stile artistico dei libri per bambini vintage con il tocco magico sempre così affascinante.

Purtroppo, solo la copertina del libro ha un primo piano molto pulito sullo schermo nel film.

Ma ora puoi vedere alcuni dei migliori che erano nascosti proprio qui!

Spero ti piaccia!! ^^

-numengart

View attachment 1378860

View attachment 1378861

View attachment 1378862

View attachment 1378863

View attachment 1378864

View attachment 1378865

View attachment 1378866

View attachment 1378867
Vorrei comprarlo mi contatti?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back