D.C.'s The Flash (tv series)

I wonder if when Eobard absorbed Wells. He absorbed ALL of Wells. Including his goodness
There seems to be this very positive theme of redemption throughout the show
I wonder if Eobard will be overpowered by Wells goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if when Eobard absorbed Wells. He absorbed ALL of Wells. Including his goodness
There seems to be this very positive theme of redemption throughout the show
I wonder if Eobard will be overpowered by Wells goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.:thumbsup

I'm not sure that they are going for "absorbing his goodness" so much as it is they are setting it up to where he doesn't believe he is the bad guy. For instance if Barry goes back and changes the past it changes the future "his" future. So in his mind he is not the villain he is trying to protect his world. I think that line of thinking and adversarial story arcs could be a lot of fun. It would also be slightly different then the Reverse Flash we know from the comic book.

I didn't like the whole "bodysnatcher" angle. It kind of made the great build up with Wells a bit more watered down. On a side note, I'm really hoping someone makes that Wells book cover. I want that on my shelves.

This show keeps getting better and better.

I really hope that the device Eobard used on Wells is an evolution of the Firestorm device and that Wells is actually trapped in there. It would be cool to see them separate at some point.

Also, I think he has the ability to take his old form again whenever he wants, because it's generally a different actor wearing the yellow suit. That could have just been to throw us off, but maybe he actually becomes himself again at will.

So did the Flash just steal that pizza? He zips in and zips right back out. No time for ordering, making the pizza, or paying for it.

I might be mistaken, but in that scene it seems they are talking about Barry, and he's not there, then he zips in with the pizza, thus we don't know how long he was gone ?

They show him zip in and zip out with no significant pause. I'm sure he left money for the pizza but he didn't have an interaction with the person at the register and unless he called ahead someone got screwed out of their order.

They show him zip in and zip out with no significant pause. I'm sure he left money for the pizza but he didn't have an interaction with the person at the register and unless he called ahead someone got screwed out of their order.
Agreed. I know Spiderman does that: takes a newspaper and leaves the money without being seen. However, there are places like Costco that already cooks 3 kinds of pizza before customers order it so there's no waiting.

Phone or internet, the fact is he'd have to order it ahead of time and then twiddle his thumbs while they make it before he zips up to grab it. Waiting like that must drive him crazy.

I don't see Eobard disappearing anytime soon, but Eddie still might end up being a casualty in the process, thus eventually switching sides.

Yeah if they do some foreshadowing of Caitlin being Killer Frost , she might actually become the character next season.

These past couple episodes have been fantastic.

also had to laugh when Barry wore goggles exactly like Captain Cold's comic costume

DC Allegedly Using Spurious Logic to Screw Creators Out of Royalties and Credit
Keep on being greedy.

Pretty damn good episode this week and I wonder how Eddie's character is going to play out from now on.

Oh... that IS greedy! And despicable. What a bad taste that has left in my mouth.

As for the show: I'm really enjoying it. I hope they cram just enough into these last two episodes, without too much. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Currently, I'm enjoying this far more than Arrow's direction.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back