D.C.'s Gotham tv series

None of that really answers a thing. I was mainly curious if anything official had been noted by the writers, show runner, etc. I get that they've said it's a cross between the old and the new. Again, nothing specific there; pretty vague. That may be indeed be the way the want to play it.

I'm rather hoping it's the excuse they need to jump forward a few years every season.

The iTunes special I referenced above was done by the producers, set designers, etc, specifically saying that they were doing a combination of old and new so that there was no definitive timeframe.

Seriously, what the hell is going on with the air schedule for this show? Episode 18 aired at the beginning of March, episode 19 isn't airing until the middle of April and then the season finale is at the beginning of May. Seriously, are they trying to kill this thing? Nobody is going to have the slightest clue what happened by the time a new episode airs.

Yeah more and more series are going with these breaks in their schedule. Wasn't there a large break between 17 and 18 as well? Drives me nuts.

Yeah more and more series are going with these breaks in their schedule. Wasn't there a large break between 17 and 18 as well? Drives me nuts.

Yeah, but it isn't just taking a break, like Flash took a month off, there are weeks and weeks between every single episode! How do you build a viewership when you do that?

I'm in agreement, I used break for simplicity, but yeah I want some more Gotham as well, and stopping for long periods between episodes may cost this show it's second season due to viewership.

Well even with the delays between episodes I thought the season finale was great. Can't wait to see what they have for the next season.

I pretty much liked most of the season, but I actually thought the season finale was a little weak, especially after the Ogre arc. It was still good, it just seemed way too scattered and a lot of forced wrap ups. I am looking forward to next season though

LOVED the finale. Poor Don MORONi. You don't needle a woman who has Bedazzled the side of her head. Robin Lord Taylor as Penguin has just been Phenomenal,
The Actress playing Barbara...nice Crazy eyes there. If I were Gordon I'd be looking Selena Kyle up for a nice trip to Juvie. Going to miss Bullock, he may have had to
be dragged into it, but he always came through on doing the right thing.Loved Falcone telling Gordon about his Dad and The Knife. "Master Bruce, don't you dare press that button".
Uh Huh.

Admittedly I'm not steeped in the printed lore, but I always thought Selena wasn't the murdering kind. Kinda surprising the company she was keeping.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back