Cylon Centurion Head and Neck Display 1:1 Scale From Sculpture to Display

I just saw one of the Cylon heads I made (specifically the one to Leah Cairns) on the bonus material for BSG season 4.0 DVD. Needless to say "I'm as giddy as a school boy"!! YEPPEEEE!!!!

It's on disc 4 under "Journey" on the Bonus material. It's approxim 18 minutes in, Leah Cairns is having a crew member sign it for her.

I just saw one of the Cylon heads I made (specifically the one to Leah Cairns) on the bonus material for BSG season 4.0 DVD. Needless to say "I'm as giddy as a school boy"!! YEPPEEEE!!!!

It's on disc 4 under "Journey" on the Bonus material. It's approxim 18 minutes in, Leah Cairns is having a crew member sign it for her.

very cool. I loved the piece you did, just can't afford everything right now. To many purchases plus trying for some stuff in the auction.

I just saw my cylon head that I gave to Leah Cairns on the season 4.0 DVD in the bonus material under "Journey"

Here are some screen shots:
Cy1.jpg

Cy2.jpg

That... is frakking fantastic. That fan video with the eyebar and the music just made it so much better. Congrats on making it onto the DVD!

Hey all. I just got three more signatures this weekend at Megacon in Orlando. Tricia Helfer (Six), Lucianno Carro (Kat), and Jennifer Halley (seelix).
I couldn't get a picture of Tricia--they were asking for another $20.00, but take a gander at these lovely ladies::love:love:love
100_2091.jpg

100_2090.jpg

Last edited:
How did I miss this thread until now.......stunning work!!! I totally love it and the light bar looks great!!! Top job!! :)

Pman I love it especially the bonus material I remember when she saw the first Original at mega she loved it and by the looks of it hers is making the rounds through the crew and cast love it great job a usuall bro :thumbsup

New update--Timeslip has finished my custom eye sweep that I asked him to build for me--needless to say I'm as giddy as a school boy:)
Here are some pics he sent me, I'll upload a video once I get it and install it.
HPIM0834.jpg

HPIM0832.jpg

HPIM0829.jpg

HPIM0828.jpg
This is exactly what I will need for my build. Would he be willing to make one for me for around $50?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back