Cylon Centurion Head and Neck Display 1:1 Scale From Sculpture to Display

New update--Timeslip has finished my custom eye sweep that I asked him to build for me--needless to say I'm as giddy as a school boy:)
Here are some pics he sent me, I'll upload a video once I get it and install it.
HPIM0834.jpg

HPIM0832.jpg

HPIM0829.jpg

HPIM0828.jpg

Very nice job.

Say, you'll have to excuse my ignorance if the following is completely obvious...but who is the stunning woman in your picture?

Shawn

That is a very nice piece of work, very well done.

Did you do this all at your home? I have worked with the urethane foam, and it makes quite a mess. I start to find foam dust everywhere.

Very nice job.

Say, you'll have to excuse my ignorance if the following is completely obvious...but who is the stunning woman in your picture?

Shawn

That is Leah Cairns, Racetrack , a Raptor pilot on the show. I had her sign my cylon prop for me at MegaCon in Orlando this year. She loved it. I promised to make her one and send it to her. She took hers on the set with her and had the cast and crew and producers sign hers for her.:love
100_1581.jpg

That is a very nice piece of work, very well done.

Did you do this all at your home? I have worked with the urethane foam, and it makes quite a mess. I start to find foam dust everywhere.

Yes, but I worked outside and had an air compressor to blow the dust away before it got out of hand.

oh man. i saw you walking around megacon.... if i had known it was you id have stopped ya to say hey. i saw your cylon head there too, and man, i honestly thought that was the licensed one that costs like $800 or something. awesome job!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back