Cylon Centurion Head and Neck Display 1:1 Scale From Sculpture to Display

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm in the works of recreating a new mold for this as the older one is no good anymore. It's slow going as other projects (including new flooring in my house ) is taking presidents. Check back early next year. Thanks

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm in the works of recreating a new mold for this as the older one is no good anymore. It's slow going as other projects (including new flooring in my house ) is taking presidents. Check back early next year. Thanks
Hello stranger, I'm just checking in to see if you have the new mold done for the Cylon Helmet? I'm still interested if you are now making castings. What would the price be now if you are? I don't need it painted, just cast, and maybe a little sanding so I can finish it myself. Waiting to hear back from you. Thanks again.

Soon kind sir. I've been drumming up a good interest. My biggest obstacle is either farming out the eye sweep or doing them myself.

I'll keep you informed.

Thanks,
JP

Thank you for sharing the process information.
A question about the mold, please. It is a three-piece mold? Is the black part in the photo black silicone? When you show the mold open, I don't understand how that black part fits.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back